Jealousy

I got up at 6:00am . Although it was early but I had to pack my things back. We had to leave at 12:00pm for Mumbai.
"Ayushi get up.  We have to pack our bags. " I said to Ayushi who was still sleeping.

"Not now Aastha.  Let me sleep. I'm so exhausted. " she said in a sleepy tone.

"We have a lot of things to do Ayushi. Get up or I'll splash water on you" I said warning her.

"Geez you are so nosey. Fuck off." She said and covered her face with the blanket.

It will be better if I freshen up and then ask her to get up.

I took a hot shower which helped me to relax. Then I got ready in my sheer blue top and denim shorts. I didn't care to apply too much makeup so I put on some lip gloss.

I went out of the bathroom and in front of me was a sleeping Ayushi

I went out of the bathroom and in front of me was a sleeping Ayushi.  I took a jug of water from the table next to me and splashed it on her face.

"What the fuck dude. I was sleeping. " she screamed.

"I can see that. Get up and take a bath ." I said.

"Gosh you are such an ass Aastha.  I hate you ." She took out her clothes from the closet and went inside the bathroom .

There was knocking on the door and I went to open the door.

Abhimanyu ,Anika and Randeep were standing in front of me and Abhimanyu looked worried. I'm sure they must have heard us screaming and fighting.

"Is everything alright Aastha. I heard Ayushi screaming. What happened. " he said and I burst into laughter.
Anika and Randeep was looking at me as if I was some lunatic. And Abhimanyu looked confused.

"No nothing. I just poured some water on her to wake her up and she was fighting with me . That's all." I said .

Ayushi also came out and when I told them what happened outside then again we both bursted into laughter.
"Shut up you both . Laughing like idiots in the morning. We were wondering what happened " Anika said which made us laugh even more.
"Lets go into the garden." Abhimanyu said and everyone agreed.

"You guys go ahead. I'm just coming." I said and went back into my room to get my handbag.
They all had already gone to the garden.

I was missing my family a lot. I just wanted to go and hug my mom. I missed everyone and couldn't wait to be with them. I was in my own dreamworld when I bumped into someone. I closed my eyes as I knew I was gonna fall. But I felt two strong arms holding my waist resisting me to fall.
I stepped back and said, "I'm sorry I was not looking ."

He gave me a sweet smile .

"No actually even I was looking somewhere else. I hope I didn't hurt you." He said while smiling.

His smile was adorable.

"Ok. I'll leave now " I went towards the table where all my friends were sitting.

Randeep was glaring at the guy whom I bumped into . If looks could kill the guy would be dead till now. He then looked at me with anger and jealousy in his eyes.

But why would he be jealous?

We had our breakfast and then we had to leave for the airport.

********************************

We both were sitting next to each other. She tried to talk to me but I was not paying attention to her.

"What happened Randeep?  " she asked in a low voice. She tried to touch my hand but I pulled it away.

" If there is something wrong tell me . Don't just keep quiet like this. And stop being annoying. " She said in an irritated way.

"I am being annoying?  You were sticking to that guy back there. Huh. "

I don't know why but yes I am jealous.

She should not be close to any other guy other than me.

"I didn't do it intentionally. Its not something to get jealous of. " she said.
Firstly its her mistake and now she is arguing with me.

"Whatever"

"Stop being jealous .Mr. Arrogant."

" I'm not jealous ok. Its just a small thing. Its nothing to be jealous of."

"Exactly " she said .

We both looked at each other and started laughing. I pulled her close to me and kissed her on her forehead.

I don't know why I did that.

Why are the little things about her affecting me. I don't even like her .  Infact I hate her . I have no right to get jealous.

I looked at her and she was sleeping peacefully like a baby. She looked cute. She was tugging into my shirt.  The way she was hugging me right now , I know she trusts me more than anyone else. A small part of me , no matter how  small it is , feels bad for her. The way I am playing with her feelings. She is a dumb girl who lives in a fairytale world . She thinks of me as her Prince Charming but she doesn't know that I am the villain dressed up like a prince .