chapter 16- My Fiesty Lover

Please vote guys!!!
It doesn't takes more than two seconds to vote.

********************************************************************************************************************************

"If you wanted a job then you could have chosen my company " I said feeling frustrated.

We could have got to spend more time together.

"Randeep Its not that I don't want to be close to you but It would look like I am taking advantage of you. " she said gently squeezing my hand to assure me.

"Why would it seem so. And no one is allowed to poke their nose in our matters "

She didn't say anything just smiled but something seems off today.

"Are you hiding something from me" I asked her.

I cocked my head to one side and looked at her questioningly while raising my eyebrow.

"What?" she said.

"No Randeep. I am not hiding anything from you. And I wanted to spend some time with you because you are always busy in your work and now you are asking me so many questions unnecessarily. " she said and opened the car door and went outside.

Woah!

I went outside and followed her.

"Ok I am sorry. Don't be upset. Come lets go back " I said walking behind her.

"No you always do this. Leave me alone. I'm not coming with you." she said and kept walking.

"Are you saying that you will not listen to me. Do you know the consequences. " I said and took hold of her hand.

"What will you do? " she asked while looking straight into my eyes.

"All that you can't even imagine" I said in a calm yet dangerous voice.

I held her in my arms and carried her towards the car.
"Randeep leave me. Are you crazy . Randeep listen everybody's is looking at us. Put me down"

"I am ready to come with you. I can walk on my own. Please put me down." She said while making an angry face.

"You should have listened to me when I gave you the chance. Now I'll carry you like this. Thats what you get when you mess with Randeep. " I said while laughing.

I could feel her looking deeply into my eyes but I was scared to look into hers. Because her eyes was filled with so much love. That love for a beast like me.

Should I tell her that I don't love her.

I shouldn't play with her feelings.

No . Since when have I started caring about other people's feelings. I have always been like this. I cannot let this one girl affect me.

I put her down and cupped her face with my hands.
"Listen Aastha. I want you to know something. I hate lies even if it is a small one. If you want to tell me anything please tell " I said.

Ironic isn't it. I'm the one who is using her and I'm asking her not to lie to me.

"I will tell you if their is something. " she said assuring me.
I hugged her and felt her warmth and love.

" Randeep baby" a familiar voice came from behind , interrupting our conversation, causing both of us to turn in that direction.

And a face which I didn't mean wanted to see , atleast for now.

Ayesha came towards me and hugged me tightly. She kissed my cheeks and tried to stick to me the way she always does. I then looked at Aastha who was looking at us with an confused expression and was not at all pleased to see all this happening in front of her eyes.