She is different

Aastha's pov :

Everyone was partying inside but i couldn't stand that man. I hate him so much. I went outside to get some fresh air and sat near the swimming pool.

 I went outside to get some fresh air and sat near the swimming pool

This place is so peaceful and beautiful.  Its much better than being there and feeling suffocated. Six years is a long time. I thought I will forget him. But he still affects him.

Do I still have feelings for him?
Yes i have.
Hatred is that feeling.

That bloody moron . What does that idiot think of himself. I'll show him what I  am.

I dont care if he is a billionaire or something. I am also a self made person. I'm not scared of anyone. You just wait and watch Mr. Arrogant  .

Randeep's pov-

I searched for her everywhere but she is not here. Maybe she's left  . But its such a big day for her friend.  She cant just leave like that.

I went out to check for her and spotted her sitting next to the swimming pool. She was thinking about something deeply and was looking mesmerising.
I sat next to her but she didn't noticed me because she was deeply engrossed in her thoughts.
I thought of starting a conversation with her
"Hey" I said and she looked at me.
"What?" She said in a stern tone .

Woah! No one talks to me like that.

"By the way let me introduce myself. I'm the owner of Bharat Interprises . I'm a businessman and.............." I was speaking but she cut me off in between.

" If you've stopped bragging about yourself. Shall I leave. " She said in an irritated manner.

She is getting on my nerves now.

" Are you upset or something " I tried not to show her that I'm pissed right now.

" Can you just keep your mouth shut. Can't you see that I'm not interested in talking to you.  Get lost"

Thats enough . How dare she.
No one talks to me like that. Now she'll get to know what Randeep Singh is.

I took hold of her wrist and took her to the corner. Her hands felt too small in mine. She tried to free her hands but my grip was too tight.

"Leave me " she shouted.
"You deserve it" I said.

I pushed her against the wall and held her hands above her head.
My intense was so strong that she could melt into it. I came close to her . Our faces were just an inch apart from each others. She closed  her eyes.She looked irresistible but i knew i  had to control myself.

I let go of her hands and went two steps back. She looked at me with a confused expression.
"What do you think?  I'm gonna kiss you. Well you are not my type" I said.

No one can mess with The Randeep Singh.

But its not over yet . You'll regret what you have done today girl. You dared to mess with me. You'll have to face the consequences.

She stood their embarrassed.  She was blushing hard and was angry too.
I left her there alone and went to join the party.