Truth or dare

Alex pov

We're all sitting in the living room playing truth or dare.

Alex: izzy truth or dare?

Izzy: dare

Alex: I dare u to take patrick in the closet and do anything to each other. izzy looked at patrick and smirked.

Izzy: come on pat

Pat: o-okay

Patrick pov

I turned around to see Bryan giving me 2 thumbs up . I flipped him off and ran into the closet. This is gonna be fun!!!

Izzy pov

I'm really excited. but I don't know why.

He came in the closet.

P: what u wanna do

I: I have an idea close your eyes.

Immediately i smashed my lips into his and then it got intense and we started making. Patrick started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck then he started sucking and biting. A moan escaped from my mouth. I sat him down on the chair and started I twerking on him and then I turned and faced him while still siting on him and started French kissing. Our tongues fought for dominance but his won. He then tried to take off my shirt and at me to see if it was ok I nodded. I stood up and laid on the floor while I was on the floor I took pats shirt off and then he was straddling me. We smiled and pecked each other's lips on last time. We walked out looking horrendous. I sat back down and all the guys were looking at me.

Izzy: what!

Bryan: baby you got a body like a Benz

"Lawd"dustin whispered

Pat: your shirt

Izzy: I don't care I'm really confident.

Carnell: we can tell

Janelle: Izzy you got some lungs on you we heard you moaning.

Pat: leave my pretty little thang alone. He said as he put me in his lap.

Yvonne: you ain't innocent we heard you screaming.

Alex: you know how long you've been in there

Pat: 7 min

Yvonne: more like 39

Kelly: PREACH my sista

Jessica whispers something in Kelly's ear and they leave.

Izzy: pat I'm tired carry me upstairs Good night my bitches and good night my niggas.

Jessica: good night byatch

Alex: good night boo!

Bryan: night Regina good body.

Dustin: good night B.B.J

Izzy: good night my 2 little bitches

Patrick pov

I carried izzy to the room and covered her but when I was about to leave she called me.

Izzy: pat will you cuddle with me

Pat: anything for you ma

Izzy: thanks patty cakes

I got in bed and found a comfortable spot on her chest. The whole night we kissed and cuddled. izzy loves my curls she said if I ever cut them off she would kill me. haha i love this girl.

Bryan pov

I'm torn like I really like Alex on the verge of love but izzy's body gon take me down.

I went upstairs and saw Isabella sleeping I went in and pat was in the bathroom. I went over to izzy and started making out. Thought I was pat. Suddenly 2 doors open. I look to my right and see Alex with tears running out of her eyes and to my left I see patrick he has anger in his eyes.

Izzy: patrick who's at the door

Patrick: patrick is at the door!

Alex: izzy u know I liked him you always did

Izzy: I thought he was patrick , pat I'm sorry but I need to clear my head.

Bryan: I'm sorry I couldn't resist her body took me down

Alex: bitch ! you kissed my best friend even though I liked you and Told you I like you. And you know patrick like loves her so why.

Izzy pov

I can't believe kissed Bryan. I bet pat thinks in a slut, bitch and hoe.

Pat : I will never think of u like that.

Izzy: pat

Pat: come here , MY Baby

Izzy: bid accepted.

Pat: u gon give it to me or do I have to take it

Izzy: catch me if u can I run track

Pat running after me.

Pat: damn usain bolt

Come on let's go to cuddle. said pat

Give me a sec. Izzy said.

Ok I'm here. I said

I changed into my black sweat pants and wife beater and see pat in just his boxers.

Izzy: damn

Pat: like wat you see

Izzy: love not like but I ain't trying to get it in tonight. night bae.

I tried to get into bed and patrick started yelling.

Pat: GIRL GET YO ASS IN THIS BED PRONTO!

Izzy: yes daddy.

Pat: there you go.

I laughed and then went to sleep.