Prom pt2

Izzy pov

so we were all dancing while pat was doing his thing up there being mr.dj but I wanted to dance with him.

Izzy: pat come on lets dance

pat: give me a sec

Izzy: pleaseeee!

pat: I SAID GIVE A MUTHAFUCKING MINUTE! THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU OR DANCING!

I stood there in utter silence. I was shocked he would ever speak to me this way. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I tried to stop them but it was too late.

pat: baby girl I'm sorry

he tried reaching my arm

Izzy: DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME.

I ran upstairs and laid on the floor. I heard someone come upstairs it was Carnell.

Carnell: Izzy

I didn't answer he sat crissed crossed on the floor. I put my head in his lap.

izzy: I just don't know what to do anymore I give up. apparently Im not more important than some cheap hunk of metal.

carnell: don't say that he loves you so much. you know he was in a serious relationship and he was gonna propose but along came izzy and to him you were his rock. also thank god izzy came because that bitch look like Ursula.

I laughed

carnell: give me a minute

I nodded. carnell got up and went to the closet. I put my head back down. 2 min later carnell came back. it turns out it wasn't Carnell it was Patrick. I got up and was about to walk away but he stopped me before I could walk upstairs he grabbed me.

izzy: what do you want

pat: your forgiveness

izzy: ohh so now you wanna be all nice and sweet with your messed up curls and sexy pouty face an gco by a kiss

Pat: baby im sorry I didn't mean it I was just in the zone.

izzy: babe its ok but put me before anything metal its your head.

Pat: yes ma'am

we went down stairs and one of the maids was doing her thing playing shake it like a salt shaker.

I was grinding on Patrick and his facial expressions turned me the FUCK on.

pat: ay mami

pat started nibbling my ear

Izzy: ay papi chulo

James: ok were about to swing it into the 70s and 80s.

all of a sudden all I hear is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

"

Ah, freak out

Le freak, c'est chic

Freak out

Ah, freak out

Le freak, c'est chic

Freak out

Have you heard about the new dance craze

Listen to us, I'm sure you'll be amazed

Big fun to be had by everyone

It's up to you, it surely can be done

Young and old are doing it, I'm told

Just one try, and you too will be sold

It's called Le Freak, they're doing it night and day