Prom pt. 1

Alex's P.O.V.

(1 week later)

The girls and I were bowling in the rec center while talking about our high school years. The guys walked in as Janelle mentioned prom.

Kelly: WHAT THE FUCK IS PROM?!(pretend they never went or knew what prom was)

All the girls gasp dramatically.

Janelle: Young one, Yvonne will tell you what that faithful night is...

Yvonne: Prom...prom is the night where you pay like a thousand dollars for your outfit, transportation, food, tickets, and enjoyment. It is where juniors and seniors go for a good time and to get wasted. And maaaaayyybe a little high. (nudges Izzy)

Izzy: That was a 1 time thing! Gosh guys get over it!!!

Yvonne: Anyways, it's where that one guy gets enough courage to ask out that special girl, it's where teachers don't give 2 fucks about what you're doing. It's where 2 people get the labels "King" and "Queen". It's where you don't go home until the next morning...or not come back AT ALL. (nudges Janelle)

Janelle: IT WAS PROM!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Carnell: So what were you doing on prom night???

Janelle: None of your damn business!

Yvonne: And THAT, my dear Kelly, is what PROM is!

Dustin: Ohhhh I wanna go to prom!

Jessica: SIKE NIGGA, you too old

Alex: Plus you have to be in high school.

Izzy: How about we have our own prom?

Janelle: All in favor.

pat: I second that notion .

1 hour

Janelle's P.O.V.

I was trying to hang a streamer from the celling but I wasn't tall enough. I was about to give up but I felt 2 hands hoist me up. I looked down to a smiling Carnell. I taped the streamer to the celling I got down and kissed him.

(The next day: Prom night)

Izzy's P.O.V.

Me and the girls were in the boys' dressing room in the basement getting ready. Alex's hairstyle was curly and put into a bun. Her lipstick was hot pink with light blue eye shadow and blush. Janelle's hair was in a braided bun. She had bloody red lipstick and sparkly natural eye shadow. Yvonne's hair was crimped and had straight bangs going to the side. Her lipstick was gamble opaque matte lipstick and dark purple eye shadow. Jessica had pin curls. She had nude lipstick and soft pink eye shadow. I had side-swept curls. My lipstick was fuchsia and my eye shadow was silver and sparkly.

Finally, we put on our dresses. Alex's dress was a navy blue formal ball gown. Janelle's dress was a red ruffled mermaid gown. Yvonne's dress was a strapless sequin purple ball gown. Jessica's dress was an elegant bedazzled hot pink gown. My dress was a sparkly purple dress with ruffles on the bottom.

Bryan's P.O.V.

Carnell was wearing a gray tux with a red tie, Dustin was wearing a black tux with a purple tie, Patrick was wearing black dress pants with a white dress shirt, black suspenders, and a purple bowtie, and I was wearing a black and white tux with a navy blue bowtie. But worst of all, Kelly was wearing regular black jeans with a plain white T-shirt with a suit jacket over it.

Patrick: WHAT THE HELL YOU WEARIN'?!

Kelly: This outfit was EXPENSIVE aaaand they said that it should be expensive!

Bryan: They also said FORMAL! UNDERLINE FORMAL!!!

Kelly: WHATEVER! Jessica looks at me either way. She remembers me from the way I put it down!

Patrick's P.O.V.

We walked down to the basement and saw the girls.

All the guys: DAAAAAAYYUUMN!

Izzy walks up to me.

Izzy: Like what you see?

Patrick: You look beautiful.

Izzy: You look .........FINE AS FUCK! Wait-hold up! BEAUTIFUL?! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME?! AFTER ALL THE MAKE UP AND THIS DRESS?!

Patrick: sorry you look gorgeous, fine, amazing , pulchritudinous, and sexy as hell.

Izzy: thank you baby.

Carnell pov

I walked in and saw Janelle. lil mama done look fine in that dress. she was thick so it showed all her curves in her dress.

I snaked my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

Janelle: Nell baby not here not now its prom night.

Carnell: but I'm getting you later oh ya, you look sexy in that dress.

Bryan pov

I saw Alex in this blue dress that hugged her body tight. her ass was so big in the dress. I felt my self having a boner.

Bryan: LAWD HAVE MERCY!

Alex: hey bry u clean up nice

Bryan: let me come out and say this I got a boner just from looking at you.

Alex: ill help you with that later.

Bryan's thoughts: I'm getting laid tonight.

Dustin pov

Vonne is mad at me cause my ex veronica keeps calling me and saying stuff like "miss you" "love you babes" "smooches'"

Dustin: u look beautiful bae

Yvonne: I know

Dustin: I don't know why u mad I never talk to that girl since we broke up even if she wanted to get back together we couldn't cause I have the best thing in the world right here.

Vonne: sorry I love you

Dustin: I love you more

Vonne: I love you most.

Kelly pov

Jessica looked hot in her dress.

Jessica: Hey handsome

Kelly: hey beautiful u look lovely

Jessica: u too.

she doesn't care what I wear I love this girl.

Izzy: WHERE THE PATRON?

she takes it and pours it in the punch bowl I laugh' pat gotta tame that one'.and go dance.