So you think you can dance

Jessica pov

Alex and I were in one of the rooms in the rec center dancing teto danza kuduro by don Omar.

Alex: 5........6.......5,6,7,8

Alex and I started jumping up and down while bopping our heads down each time.

Then we put out our left leg and shook our hips then did the same with our right . then we criss crossed our legs and whining our hips we did that twice . after we spun clockwise slowly while acting like we were spraying money in the air. Then we spun counterclockwise while spraying actual money to the floor. after I grabbed Alex's hand and pushed her behind me I let go and we started foot working until the song ended.

Alex: Jessica even though your preggo u still amaze me

Jessica: I , I try

I say clearly outta breath

Alex: come on cuz let's go rest

Jessica: coming

I stood in front of the mirror rubbing my mini baby bump

Jess: wow look at me

After I said that I fell asleep on top of Alex .

Janelle pov

Rocky, twist and I were here in the dance room doing some Chicago style dancing.

Rocky( izzy): dr.j put on the sikko mob fiesta / hold up show nuff remixxxxxx.

Dr.j(janelle): I got u

We started turning in semi circles to the beginning of hold up show nuff.

'Ya ya ya hwaa Hold up show nuff when we pull up you know us balling all the time ya we do this every day day, they be like where you got that dance from , I got that shit from nae nae' then twist started doing the nae nae we all followed.

All of a sudden twist winked at me we both knew what was 'bout to happen.

'Bop to the left and look to the left ,bop to the right and look to the right, kimmo walk kimmo walk kimmo walk'

Rocky was getting really into it.

Dr. J: aye aye aye

Izzy pov

Me: u guys remember b5's dance at wildwood ?

Girls:ya u ready?

Touch it started blasting

Me and Janelle started doing Carnell and Patricks part then Yvonne started killin Bryan's part. we decided to skip sikko mob cause we were tired we turned to b5 with Their mouths to the floor.

Pat: damn my bae killed it

Izzy: thx bae a broski what u think

Bryan: well Yvonne needs a lot of work

Yvonne: nigga I killed it

Bryan muttered "literally"

Vonne lunged at Bryan and started punching him.

Carnell

Alex ran upstairs and pushed Yvonne off Bryan

Alex: the 3 of u bitches get the fuck away from him

Yvonne izzy and janelle's eyes turned dark as night

Yvonne was like a dark black

Janelles were a grayish black

But izzy had a jet black.

Then they all started laughing

Alex: got'cha