Author's Note: Reader Input!

Hello again, everyone! I've finished yet another book, and it went much faster than I expected it to! (because I suck at pacing.)

So it's that time again: Time to decide what to write next! I've got many ideas and I can only do one at a time (or two if I sacrifice my social life) so I've decided to ask my readers what they want!

There are two major projects I'd like to work on: a fourth book of my other series, or another fairy tale bedtime story. I already wrote a one-shot about Rapunzel in my book of one-shots (which everyone should check out because it's hilarious), and I'll probably expand on that book with any suggestions I don't want to turn into an entire book.

A fourth book of my UnWilling Roommates series has been in the back of my mind since I finished the second one (mostly because Ford is my waifu), but Beauty and the Dorito was too fun an idea to pass up. And now that I've written it, it was amazingly fun to write and I'd like to do another one. Besides, I'm on the fence about whether I should just leave those three dorks in their own happily-ever-after instead of tearing their little group apart again.

Some of you might say "you're the author-chan, so you choose!" thanks, I know it's ultimately my decision, but I'd really like to also hear your input on what you want to see from me most.

Here is the list of a couple of the ideas I've collected already:

-4th UnWilling Roommates book (duh)

-Cinderella (Will x Reader)

-Wizard of Oz/Wicked (Bill as the wizard)

-Gravity Falls miscellaneous boyfriend scenarios

Please tell me your ideas and suggestions. I'd also like to expand a little bit past Gravity Falls, and add some fics of my other fandoms to my one-shot book. I have a couple ideas about that too:

-Papyrus x Undyne (cooking lesson)

-Marichat/Ladrien

-Danganronpa or Ace Attorney (if anyone has any interest)

Tell me any ideas you might have and I'll put them in my one-shot book. If I like it enough, I might write an entirely new book for you! Just say the word!

I'll be taking a bit of a break over the next week or so to give everyone a chance to weigh in. I'll post a Christmas special to my other book as well as any one-shots I love too much to hold off on. See you next year!

Love,

cunzy4