Party

Friday, August 18th

It has been a few weeks since Freddie and I hooked up. I believe about a month flew by, but it felt like we've been together forever. He was such a romantic. We've been on a few dates, often accompanied by Roger and Brian.

Our band has been plastered in multiple newspapers and heard of local stations on the radio. People were finally beginning to recognize us. The attention was nerve wrecking but exciting.

And school was just around the corner, thank God the band and I all attended the same school. But I have to admit, I'm a bit scared. Many people who attended the party are going to that same school. Just thinking about the awkwardness made me queasy.

And guess who still doesn't know about the baby! I'm keeping it that way. Freddie didn't need to know.

Enough with that, let's talk about now.

Today was a lazy day. Freddie slept over at my house to keep me company. His head was resting against my chest, which was a tad bit sore for some reason.

"Good Morning Beautiful." Freddie yawned awake from his sleep. He nuzzled his face against my neck and pulled away.

"Morning." I mumbled. Only dressed in a long t-shirt, I stood up from the bed and stretched like a cat. I turned around to Freddie who was watching me from the bed. He had a hand supporting his head while he laid on his side.

"You have a nice ass Deaks."

"Ah, you're so romantic." I sarcastically replied. Freddie stood up and stalked behind me, soon wrapping his arms around my hips. He kissed me on the cheek and twirled me around. The dizziness from the spinning and the tight grip on my hips made me nauseous.

"Uh Freddie..." I moaned as I ran out his arms. I entered the bathroom and threw up in a toilet.

I heard Freddie's feet pad the ground towards me. As I finished my last wave of puking, I turned around.

"Sorry dear, I didn't mean to." He looked frighten, little did he know this wasn't his fault. Morning sickness was a surprising bitch.

"Don't worry, it's fine. I just need to clean myself up now." I turned on the faucet for the shower and started to gather my things to clean.

"Mind if I join?" He jokingly spoke.

"Yes, yes I do." I grinned. Freddie faked a pout and left the bathroom. I closed the door and stripped down my only article of clothing. I looked in the mirror and noticed my nipples were slightly puffy. They were aching to an unbearable extent. My body was changing.

I took a quick shower and got out in the same manner. I sighed as I remembered that I didn't grab any boxers. I poked my head out of the bathroom door.

"Freddie!" I called out.

"What!"

"Pass me some boxers!"

I waited a few seconds and a pair were thrown in my face. I removed them and was instantly kissed on the nose by Freddie.

"Hurry so we can hang with the others." He whispered then walked away.