ch. 8 found it

And the next day.

I got a perfect outfit to pull on for Wilford. It may sound weird, but this will work, and my career depends on this patient. I will not lose my job. I walk to my office and pull the circus outfit on. I pull my long doctors jacket over it, so that nobody can see. I immediately walk to Mark's room. I look through the window and want to enter the room, but my thoughts stop me from doing so. 'What's the plan, (Y/N)?' I ask myself. 'You're not just going to walk in and pull of the white thing to reveal you in a sexy circus outfit...are you?' I think and think and think, think about what I'm trying to do to him. I spoke to Marlyn before I went home, and she said I have to test out if it works first. But if this works, they will probably try to get into my pants, which I'm not really comfortable with, '...or am I?' I notice Mark wearing a white tie, which could be a good thing. I sigh, grab the top hat, and just open the door, not having a plan. I'll just go with everything. Dark looks up at me, a grin appearing on his lips, "well good morning, doc! You're early today! Did you miss me?" He asks in that raspy tone. I hold the top hat that goes with the outfit behind my back, making Dark unable to see it.

I don't know if I should act flirty or not. Since Dark is like a demon, maybe I should play hard to get.

"Why would I miss you?" I ask sassy. Dark raises an eyebrow, "Something's up, doc" He stands up from the bed, "Tell me" He commands. "I"m not your dog!" I snap at him. Dark chuckles amused, "Don't do that" He says. I raise an eyebrow, "Do what?" I ask, losing my sassy attitude. "Don't act like someone you aren't" He huffs annoyed. "What's up?" He asks again.

At the moment, I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just pull off the doctors jacket, or wait for Wilford. "ohh, that's right! You were gonna get an outfit, didn't you?" Dark raises an eyebrow. I sigh, a little nervous, and look down, "Well-" I want to talk, but I'm being cut off by a familiar, funny voice, "Where are you waiting for, darling...me?" I look up and the first thing I notice is the pink mustache. I gulp, and nod slowly, "Y-yeah" I stutter slightly. Wilford chuckles amused. "Well, I'm here now, so show me!" He commands with a seductive smirk on his face, "I don't have all day"

I start to unbutton my doctors coat and let it slide off my shoulders. Wilford's grin grows from ear to ear, "Well, well, well, m'lady...you've picked quite the outfit" He admits. I'm glad that I'm now sure that this is his weak spot, but I'm a little nervous because I don't really know how to get away now. 'Should I just let him?' I ask myself, 'I mean, he isn't the ugliest...quite handsome ,actually' I think and think, 'who am I kidding, he's frickin' hot'

In the mean time, Wilford approaches me, "And all this, just for me?" He asks. I slowly back up until I bump into a wall, earning some amused chuckles from Wilford again. He cups my cheek with one hand, laying his other on my shoulder, "Isn't that just lovely" He slowly brings his face closer to mine, his gaze trailing down to my lips. He gently starts kissing my jaw, making me feel his surprisingly soft lips. I bite my lip, slightly whimpering.

Right now, I don't really know what to do anymore. I don't have a boyfriend, so that's no problem, but I'm not really the person to randomly, literally screw around. I finally decide to let Wilford have his way with me, because he seems to know what he's doing.

His lips trail down to my collarbone. He presses me a little harder against the wall, sliding the hand on my cheek down, along my breast, past my waist, on my hip. The hand that was on my shoulder, now sneaks its way down, over my other breast, over my waist, and to my lower back. And with that, Wilford pushes my hips against his, making me feel his bulge poke right above my lady parts.

His lips trail down to my chest, still keeping my lower body close to his, making my upper body slightly lean backwards. Wilford gently takes the top hat I'm wearing off my head, and sets it on his own. He gently pushes me on the bed and crawls on top of me, "Oh, such a lucky man I am" He gazes into my eyes before looking down at my outfit again, "It really fits you, gorgeous" He compliments me, making me blush, "Th-thanks, Wilford" I stutter slightly.

He gently presses his lips above my chest again, taking off the top hat and laying it on the ground next to the bed. 'Gawd, stop stuttering!' I run my hands through his hair, slightly tugging at his thick locks of soft, black hair.

Wilford crawls lower and lower, between my legs and chuckles amused, seeing the two buttons, "How awfully convenient, m'lady" He says before roughly pulling the buttons open. Wilford crawls up and pulls off his T-shirt, slightly grunting while doing so. I see the hunger and lust in his eyes growing. I sit up and push Wilford, making him sit against the wall on the bed. I put both my legs on each side of him and slowly bring my ass back and forth on his lap while I slide my hands down his muscled chest and start to unbutton and unzip his pants.

Wilford and I both look down at how I undo his pants while he slides his hands up my arms before pulling off the red jacket that belongs to the circus outfit. I slide off the bed, sitting on my knees in front of him while I slide his pants off. I slide off his boxers and take his hard member in my hand, about to start working it, but I'm being stopped by Wilford's hooked finger under my chin, "Oh no, darling, we both know you'd rather be doing something else than that" He says before lifting me and laying me back down on the bed.

"Want me to go easy on you, baby?" He asks me, sliding his hands up my legs, looking down at his member, which is about to enter me. I bite my lip hard and slightly shake my head, "No, you don't have to" I admit, secretly finding it the best thing to have a rough man in charge. Wilford smirks at me, "Perfect" He says before slowly pushing himself in. I gasp softly at the feeling that I haven't had in quite some time.

He slowly starts thrusting into me. I look at him and see him, having his eyes closed and his teeth gritted. I hear him grunting in the back of his throat. "Excuse me...if I'm.. too rough.." He says between his thrusts, which are getting a bit faster. "It's..been...a while" He says before biting his lip and grabbing the iron rod of the bed, above my head.

"It's fine, i-it's...been a while...for me too" I breathe heavy, feeling his thrusts get faster and stronger, and his grunts louder. "I-is this the roughest you'll get?" I moan softly. Wilford shakes his head while having his eyes closed, "It'll get better, impatient little girl" He says sounding a little like Dark. I gulp and move my hips up every time he thrusts, trying to get him deeper into me, "please, Wilford" I breathe, "G-give me more" He thrusts faster, making the bed shake slightly.

I moan a bit louder, "Y-yeah, like that" I arch my back and immediately buck my hips repeatedly again, "M-more" I moan a bit louder, "D-do you want me to fuck you from behind, baby" I open my eyes, expecting to see Dark, but it's still Wilford.

"Y-yes, Wilford" I moan a bit louder at the kinky thought and the dirty talk. "Oh please," He breathes, "Call me daddy" before he pulls himself out of me, and roughly turns me around. I get on my knees and elbows, since I like the position better than on my hands and knees.

Wilford lifts my outfit higher on my back, and his hands roughly press on my ass cheeks before I feel him pulling them apart. "C-come on, daddy, put it in me" I breathe heavy, slightly moaning with each breath. In one push, Wilford pushes his whole length in, making him groan loud in the back of his throat, "aah, yes"

"You like it like that, baby?" He asks in a growly tone. "y-yes!! ohh, fuck yes, daddy" I moan louder, intertwining my hands as I rest my forehead on them. I press my eyes shut tightly, hearing Wilford hiss in pleasure, "Ohh, you're gonna get it, sweetheart" he grunts, thrusting faster and faster.

"Come on, daddy" I moan louder, "give me all you got" I breathe heavier, arching my ass up against him. Wilford thrusts faster and harder into me, making the bed shake again. "Oh, you look so hot from this angle" He grunts and humps faster, grabbing my hips tightly. "faster!" I breathe, "Faster!!" I moan again.

Wilford thrusts even faster, humping me like a dog, "I-I'm getting closer" I moan louder. "Me too, baby girl" He replies, tilting his head back, pulling my hips back every time he thrusts. I push myself backwards, technically bouncing on him. I feel my climax rise as I moan louder, "I'm cumin!!" I breathe heavy, "I'm cumin!" I yell as I hit my orgasm.

I arch my ass up more, and put my knees farther apart, to welcome the pleasuring feeling better. "ohh, baby I'm there too" Wilford groans and looks down at where he enters me before tilting his head back again. He stops thrusting but still pushes and pulls my hips back and forth on his member while he unloads deep inside of me.

I bite my lip as I push my hips back slowly every two seconds. Wilford smacks my ass once before pulling out of me. We both pant and crash down on the bed,

"I think you have found my weak spot, love"