Life

"Axle I need you to go out on a scavenging run" I look at Seige with confusion "Are you actually trusting me to go by myself?" He gave a glare saying "I dont know can I smartass" I gave him a dirty look "Yes you can ya jackass". I walked out of the door without stopping, grabbing any guns or supplies and started heading to the neighboring town.

I got to the borderline of the town and found a small light thrift shop the door was locked so I busted one of the windows open "good thing the alarm didnt go off " I started looking around the store for anything I could use and I found many things a old knife, a rusted sword, a .44 magnum, and a case of .44 shells, I walked out and proceeded to walk down the street, but I felt as if I was being watched but when I looked around nothing was there or around anywhere. I got up to another store, there was no light in the store at all it was completely dark but I decided to go in as I was walking around I heard footsteps and the I felt a hand creep onto my should it felt like a womans hand and she said "Are you ok Axle?", it was Carrie's voice but when I turn around what I saw frightening and terrified me, it was a woman with nails longer than a .44 magnum and yellow glowing eyes.

It kept looking at me as if it is waiting for me to move so she can pounce on me, it opened it' s mouth and began to move it's lips and in Carrie's tone of voice she said "Its ok Axle just come into my arms

It kept looking at me as if it is waiting for me to move so she can pounce on me, it opened it' s mouth and began to move it's lips and in Carrie's tone of voice she said "Its ok Axle just come into my arms." I stared at it for a moment "Ok put your arms behind your back" i said "No I will not you care for me you want to hold me right now!" After it said that I raised the .44 up to it's face and pulled the trigger. As it layed at my feet i didnt feel anything because of what it did. I didnt try and look anywhere else I just started to head back for the shelt, as I got up to the shelter Carrie was on one of the steps outside the door.
As soon as she saw me she jumped up, ran to me, and then hugged me "When I heard that gunshot I thought you got shot because you didnt grab a gun or anything I was so worried" she hugged me tighter "Dont worry im ok i promise" and gave her a smile. "Oh yea Axle the girl finally told us her name while you were gone" I looked at her "She did?" "Yeah her name is Mary" I gave her a smile "Thats a nice name" "Mhm and Seige has taken a liking to her" after she said that I thought to myself [Oh god I hope he wont try anything] "So Carrie how was it while I was gone" she looked at me with what seemed like a sad face and said "It was pretty boring I didnt have anyone to pick on I tried picking on Seige but he just told me to shut the hell up of course I told him to stop being a jackass....yea he just yelled back more and I tried making Mary laugh but all she did was walk away" I gave out a small laugh "Well that's Seige for you but he'll grow on you and I still dont know much about Mary" she gave me a funny look and said, "Hopefully he doesn't grow on me he is a strong guy and all but he is to much of an asshole." I gave her a funny look letting her know that I knew he was and she just smiled back. We got back to the shelt within less than a couple of minutes, I walked through the door but Seige wasnt downstairs like he usually was, and Mary wasnt either. I jad a strange feeling in my gut as I started to walk up the stairs I didn't know if they were together or separate I didn't know if they were doing anything I looked into the first room upstairs but nothing was out of the ordinary in the room, I went to check the second room and when I looked in I saw them both kissing I was kinda in shock because Seige showing affection yeah right but he was and from him being a ass to me I decided to ruin it "Hey Seige hows that a kissing going" they both backed away and looked at me, Seige opened his mouth and said "Why yes I am thank you very much...how about you Mary?" She just stayed quiet and then walked away I kinda felt bad because of Mary she looked kinda sad but I didnt know why.