Axle and Seige

Seige and I went out on a scavenge the next day Seige qas quiet "Axle do you have an idea of anything I could get Mary maybe so she could actually know I like her?" After he asked me that I was in shock because him actually asking me for help that was a surprise to me and him not calling me a name while we both were out was a surprise aswell, "Well one way would be just to say that you care for her or you could get her some jewelry if we find any" he had a soft look on his face after I said that, he looked at me and said, "Thank you Axle and I have another question do you think about you know you and Carrie? " I looked at him kinda confused and then I knew what he meant " Oooohhh no I dont think about it and I dont want to" he gave a look I didnt quite understand until he told me "good im glad you don't she is a good woman even to me even though im an ass to her."

I asked him where we should search first he told me "You search Henry's Supplies and im gonna go look for a jewelry store" I understood why he was going to search there so I didn't ask why. I got to Henry's Supplies soon and I went to go through the door but when I pushed on it it felt like something was blocking the door or barricading the door the windows were also blocked by wood sheets. I didnt want to walk away without looking around the store saw I tried to check out the backside of the store but all there was on the backside was a ladder that led to the top of the store. I got to the top of the store amd I saw a ceiling window that was busted I looked into it and there was a shelf that almost reached the ceiling I dropped down to the self there weren't anymore that were smaller they where all the same size so i climbed down.

I got down to the floor without falling or losing my footing. Everything was quite I heard some footsteps but I didnt take any terror or fear from it, I started to looking for any supplies but Ili guess it got looted out a while back I decided to go out of the backroom where i was looking to the main part of the store. I was walking around the main store area and I heard footsteps they sounded close to me I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me but I realized it was as soon as it ran in front of me and grabbed me by the throat, it kept looking at me eventually it lifted me up a little higher until I was off the floor and it pulled me closer to its face then threw me across the store, I crashed into one of the walls of the store I layed there on the ground hoping it would leave me alone but it started running over to me it grabbed my shirt and started dragging me across the floor. After it ran with me for a minute it picked me up and slammed me into the floor over and over the floor eventually started to crack. It let go of my shirt after what felt as if it smashed me into the floor a thousand times and began to walk away, it hurt to move but I got up anyways I didnt want to give up I picked up a chunk of the concrete flooring that came off and I threw it at the creature.

It turned around fast and let at what sounded like a roar amd started to charge my way I waited for the right moment I let it get closer to me and i slide in between its legs, grabbed its foot, and pulled causing it to fall, it rolled over to its back but when it did I grabbed a bigger chunk of the floor and smash it on the creatures the chunk didnt break and I continued to smash the chunk on the creatures face. The creature finally was laying at my feet dead and as I was huffing and gasping for air I climbed back up the shelves in the back room climbed onto the roof and down the ladder and began to head to Seige