CHEAPTER 1

"Hon wake up, we gonna be late for the first day at school" namjoon wake up and looked at his bed clock. It was 6:00am. He sat up and looked at his patner jin. They just cant believe the day has arrived. It was a new year for the family . The triplet were starting daycare while hobi was starting his grade 1 and yoongi was going to grade 2. Everything seemed to start in a new begining.

Jin got up and went to the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast and snacks for the kids while namjoon helped to get the kids ready. Yoong was easy to get him ready but just before u succed in wake him up. Hobi was excited to start grade 1 so he was quick in his preparation. But the triplets were the hardest due of their  mischeif.

After breakfast, everyone was ready to leave. Jin had the duty to take the triplets to the daycare before proceeding to work while namjoon had the older ones to care. After giving each other goodbye kisses jin and namjoon hoped to their cars and drove in different direction.

JIN POV
Everything was perfect but worried. Its the first time thhe triplet will be in a daycare. I know their going to be okay but im worried what mischief their going to do. I looked through the mirror to see them talking to each other. They are so cute to be angry with.
"Papa, i_i dont wanna go to daycare" the youngest of the triplet spoke. I sensed something was wrong with him since mornging. He seemed to quite. " kookie its okay. Dont be afraid taetae and chimchim will be there so dont worry " i tried to cheer him up. I pulled over to the parking lot. I opened their door and everyone got out. Now i sensed kookie was really nervouse and scared. I dont like to see him like that. I carried him and hugged him so tight hoping he will feel okay. Tae and jimin took my hand and started waking to the daycare.

" annyeonghaseyo, you must be Mr Kim. " the young lady greeted us politely. She bend down to tae and jimin's height. " hey and whats ur name ?" " Taetae"said tae cutely " and im jimin" jimin smiled. Kookie was still hugging me tight he didnt wanna even look to the lady. " hello tae and jimin. Guess what today we gonna paint. So go on you dont want to be left behind" and with that tae and jimin ran off to the other room . The lady looked at me. "I dont think he is gonna let go of me " i said after noticing kookie's hug grow tighter. " its okay you can send him tomorrow. " i thanked the lady and left the daycare.

I sitted kookie in his sit in the car. He still seemed to be annoyed and sad." Whats wrong sweety? " i asked. He looked at me with his puppy eyes near to cry. "Papa dont leave me please dont " he replied and started to cry.
" its okay kookie " i hugged him and calmed him down.
I started the car and drove off. I thought it will be okay for kookie to come with me to work after all he is used to that.

NAMJOON POV
I dropped the kids to school. Hobi was excited while suga lil down. He doesnt like to be woken up early but i know he was even excited as hobi.
I got to office and i see jin's car pulling over. I got out of the car and walked to jin. I got suprised when i saw kookie at the backseat. " hey buddy." I called to him . He looked around and saw me. That happy smile covering his face was a bless. Jin got out of the car " kookie has some problem for leaving him behind at daycare so i thought he will start when he is ready " jin whispered to me. I looked at kookie, he is still a baby so its okay i thought to myself. I carried kookie to the BIGHIT building. It wasnt a problem for kookie to tag along, we were used to it.

The time passed it was the time to pick up the kids. Jin took kookie to the daycare to pick up tae and jimin. They were tired from the activity at the daycare but they seemed happy. While namjoon picked up the older ones. They seemed happy but namjoon noticed that something was bothering hobi.

They got home and had their dinner. " namjoon can u help the kids to get ready to sleep " jin requested coz he was busy with cleaning the kitchen . Namjoon walked to his sons and prepared them for bed.
Namjoon noticed a scar on hobi's hand . " buddy what happend to you?" He asked. " i fell while playing on the swings at school" he replied but couldnt look at his father's eyes. Namjoon got worried but he didnt want to push hobi. So he just let it slip by.

" hyung have u notice hobi today? He seemed quite." Namjoon spoke when the sat on the couch after tucking the boys to bed. " no why" jin replied.
" i dont know but it seems like there is something bothering him"
" namjoon dont worry to much . I think he is just tired from school" jin looked at his husband and kissed him.
Even if jin said that their was nothing to worry abot namjoon still felt there was"