CHEAPTER 14

The walk back to the hotel was quite. Mrs kim  couldnt believe she just saw here son after all those years, and with his family. She may have  cut all contacts with him. But still he was her little boy, her son.
"Mum, whats wrong ? You seem quite" yumi couldnt keep quite and the tension was unbearable.
Mrs kim turned to her daughter.
"Yumi please dont tell your father about your brother.please"  she plead. Yumi never thought her mother would still have any love to her brother. But from the looks of it she was wrong.
" I promise"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
That day namjoon and seokjin had the most worst day ever. But it didnt hold them back especially with the kids laughter and screams.
It may have been a worst day but namjoon thank god for seeing his mother there.

" appa , i want henna tatoo." Yoongi asked namjoon. During their lunch.
"Me too"
"Me too".
" okay we can see about that if we get time. Have u already finished packing your clothes" namjoon asked.
Everyone nodded their heads. Their flight was schedule early in the morning. They were planning to go around the island for the last time and maybe have a henna tatoo.
"But first i want you all to finish your food" seokjin spoke after noticing the triplet playing with there food.
Last vist to the the henna parlour, the family were on their way to the hotel. The triplets sleeping in their strollers while the older ones are infront of the family guffing around.
" jinnie whats wrong? U seem spaced out." Namjoon looked at his patner.
"Nothing.....it just all this happing now. I mean -"
" hey .. dont stress yourself,okay?
Im happy that i met her. But as it seem i doesnt look like she changed her opinion. And im not bothered about it."
Jin looked at namjoon.
Maybe they were bound to meet her. But it doesnt change that they r here with his love of lifen his kids who s pround of and love them with no end.
But still he kept feeling like something is bound to happend. He just hope whatever it is They will live through as a family