CHEAPTER 13

" baby, i need you to listen to me very clearly"
"Aomma"
" please dont cry please. I love you sooo much. You are so precious. So important. Dont forget that i will always be there and i will always love you okay?"
The woman pulled the boy into a tight hug.
Boom!!!
The boy whimpered. " mummy, im scared."
" listen to me. Now you need to be a brave boy. When i count to three i need you to run as fast as you can. And promise me you wont look behind. Promise me" the woman kissed her crying son. This would be the last time she will hold him.
" one ...."
"Mummy no"
"Two..."
"Please mummy please"
"Three ....RUN!!!!!"
The woman pushed the crying boy.
" i hear something. They are over there!!!"
The woman heard the screaming.
" Baby please run. RUN!!!"
The boy took off. Running as fast as a five year old could. Tear streaming down through his cheeks.
And than came a gun fire........
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
"Finnaly after all these years . Finally you are right infront of me" The man looked over his wife on the floor.
"Finally i have a chance. Isnt it lovely after all of your hard work to hide him and he is here?" He smirk.
" please leave him. He wont trouble you anymore. Please. He got his own family now. And he doesnt remember anything. Please i beg of you.
Please!!!" The woman pleaded.

After all those years of hidding him. After all those years of watching him from a far. Finally he was infront of her
But still the man he once trust seem to still have plans to end her offspring.

She hopes that this time she will end it. Her son is now a father, she needs to end this for good.

But how?