CHEAPTER 11

He never thought the day will come but here he was infront of them. Jin turned around to see who has called namjoon to find yumi and an old lady behind her. For all those years, and moving away. He is still here crossing path with her, namjoon's mum, MRS KIM.

"Appa?" Hobi looked up at his father. Namjoon was tight holding hobi's wrist. Hobi tried to wiggle until he got namjoon's attention.
" sorry hobi" namjoon carried his son to confort.
" so this is your son?" Yumi broke the tession. Mrs kim still was staring the family in disgust.
Namjoon proudly nodded But still was looking at his mother.
Even if after what happend he still missed his mother. It wasnt suprise to have to want to have breakdown right there. But he kept his cool just for his kids who looked confused.
"Yes, this right here is hobi" namjoon introduced the boy in his arm. " hello" hobi wavedcutely showing his dimples.
" awww he got his dimples like yours" yumi couldnt help but fangirl.
" and this is yoongi, he is the oldest." Yoongi greeted back with a bow to show respect.
" and those three are jimin the short chubby one, and thats taehyung and thats jungkook the one jin is carring. They are the last born, triplets"
"Awww they are so cute" yumi replied waving to the triplets. They triplets waved back.
The moments was cutted shot when mrs kim talked.
" so i see the societ has approved such relation. Just for you to get those kids." She spoke with disgust.
Yumi tried to pull her back so as to leave but it seems she wasnt finished.
Namjoon was taken back with such thing said, especially infront of his family.
"Aomma.." namjoon tried to speak.
" dont u dare call me that. You lost that right many years ago." She hissed.
Jin felt this wasnt ggonna end well especially with the kids around. So he started to round the kids so as to leave namjoon with his family. But luck wasnt on his side.
" and the bitch is trying to run away" she called out to jin.
" aomma!!" Namjoon shouted. Making the people around them to stop what they are doing and looking at them.
" jin, take the kids back to the hotel." Namjoon turned to jin kissing to kids goodbye for the time being.
Jin nodded helx the kids close while walking away without turning back.
Yoongi looked at his papa's eyes to se unshed tears. And turned to looked at the woman who made this.
Namjoon sighs and looked straight to his so called mother of his.
" why? " was the only thing he could say after all of that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello
I know its been awhile but thanks for reading my fanfic.
I knw its not like the other fanfic but thanks for voting it.
I hope u keep reading it. And comment what you think about it.
There may be a misspelling but please bear with me. 😄
Thank u