CHEAPTER 4

Namjoon woke up and couldnt find hobi nor jin on the bed.
"Appa!!" The triplets walked in and jumped on namjoon.  He hugged the triplets.
" appa  where is papa?" Kookie asked after seeing no sign of jin.
" i think he is downstairs. Come on"
they walked to the sittingroom and found jin hugging hobi who were fast asleep on the couch. The triplets wanted to wake them up but namjoon stoped them. " dont wake them up. Okay" he told them.

Namjoon thought it was the best for the jin and hobi to take a quite rest. So he took the remaining children to the mall.
Yoongi kept insisting to get a new headphone. So namjoon left him to choose what to buy.
The triplets were running loose at the mall. Namjoon left yoongi at 1 of the electronic shop and started to chase the triplet. Tae was found near the candy store, he seemed to be glue to gumballs. While kookie and jimin was running around and bumping to people, namjoon has to apologize.   He got hold of all three and went to where he left yoongi. That was a disaster but everyone got what they need.

Jin woke up and found the house was quite. He found the note at the kitchen saying namjoon went to the mall with the kids. Jin putted the note back and started to cook breakfast for hobi. He suddenly felt a warm hands hugging his leg. He looked down and found hobi wide awake.
"Papa where is everyone?" " they went to the mall. But they will be back any moment now" he smiled and stroked hobi's.
He still cant believe what hobi told him last night. He didnt know how to belp him. This cute sunshine was being bullied with everyone at school.

" we are back!!" The triplets screamed when they run into the house. Yoongi walked in with his new set of headphone and ipod in his hand. While namjoon was left behind to carry other stuff.
" hyungie!!" Taetae called after hugging hobi who was sitting at the livingroom watching poror and friends. " look what we got" jimin open his palm to show him bag of gumballs. " you can have it"

" how is he?" Namjoon asked jin after leaving the kids and walked to the kitchen. Jin couldnt hold it anymore. He started to bust out in tears and told everything what hobi told him." Its okay. For now lets make him cheer up and on monday we will try to talk with his teacher for help." Namjoon tried to calm jin down.

So namjoon and jin planned to take the kids for camping for 1 day. Just for them to get a fresh air for weekends. So they packed their things and headed to the mountain. The rented an R.V which was pretty easy. Jimin started to have car sick so jin tried to put him to sleep. Yoongi was busy with his new headphone set. He was rapping around. While taetae and jungkookie were coloring. Hobi joined taetae and jungkookie. Namjoon felt maybe this was a right decision for him.

They arrived at the camping spot. Jin thought maybe namjoon should have alone time with hobi so he made them go around to search for firewood. Hobi tagged along with namjoon and started to collect firewood.
" buddy come here " namjoon called out for hobi. Namjoon found a spot where they can watch sunset. The sun was starting to set. Namjoon moved closer at hobi and putted his hand at hobi's shoulder." I know your r feeling down these days. I know its getting hard. But always remember like this sun sets there is some where else were it is rissing. So never lose hope even if it get soo hard for you. Rember u have rise again for the new day and shine to the brightest to eliminate the darkness" he looked down at his soon. Hobi didnt get the meaning of most of it but he knew he should never back down on what you believe in. He looked to the sun as its slowly start to disappear within the mountains. The view was beutifull. It made him feel calm and happy. He promised that he will always smile. He smiled at namjoon . Namjoon felt warmed hurted and hugged hobi.