CHEAPTER 12

"After all those years you left. And you ask me ' WHY'?"  Mrs kim looked at her son. " i bared you in my body. I gave you life. A place to stay. I RAISED YOU. And for what? For you to turn to such disgusting person?!"
" mum please lets do this somewhere else everyone is watching us" yumi plead.
" No we are finishing it here" namjoon glared to his mother. The situation was tense and namjoon thank god the kids werent there.
"How can i be disgusting just because i followed my heart. How can i be disgusting if i fell in love to the person who he would do anything for me ,for our happiness. How can i be disgusting if i started a wonderfull family who cherish each other no matter what. Tell me how i m disgusting mum?" Namjoon held his tears back but still staring at the person who gave him life, who introduced him to the world.
Yumi felt pity for her only sibling. The thing they didnt know was that this whole drama was hurting their more than they can imagine.
But she have to hold her ground for greater good.
"I hope you will always be happy " mrs kim planly replied while taking hold yumi's wrist.
"Your father will be looking for us" she told her daughter and left without saying anything.
Namjoon just looked as his mother and sister left without any hesitate.
"Bye mum..." namjoon whispered mostly to himself.

"What is he doing here?" He asked, anger in his voice looking at her.
"I dont know. I just crossed path with him" she replied.
"Oh really? And those niggets are his kids. Interesting."
"Please dont do anything to them. Please they are innocent . Please!!" The woman begged.
"Shut up!!!" She was pushed and fell on the ground.
"Now lets play a little game" *smirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys long time no see. So what do u think?  Is it good?
Thanks for the vote and the comments.