CHEAPTER 7

It was a long flight but it paid of after the plane land down. The kids were excited, namjoon woke the triplets who were sleeping half of the trip.
That one step out of the plane was like a hit of warm. It was so hot and humid. The kids looked around it was after all the first time they are meeting african people for the first time. The were suprised on how the dark skin as well as their beauty.
They were received by by a gurdian to their hotel booked.
" welcome to zanzibar" he welcomed them. He took their langages and putted in the car.

The trip fo the hotel was great. The kids wowed at the site the keep passing. It wasnt like south korea is, this place was under developed. Rough road small house as big houses can be seen. Tree everywhere. People talkingand laughing not caring the hardship the day seemed.
"Papa what is that man wearing?" Hobi asked after seeing an old man walking to the mosque in his dishdash ( sorry this is what we call religious male wear for muslim in my country or sometimes abaya)
Their gurdian told them and explain upon seeing the man.

They reached at the hotel. It was nice . The interior design was like in old middle east at the same time so clean and calming. The triplets started to play with large vassels that were dicorated at the reception area.
They were shown to their room which contain 2 bedroom and a livingroom which face to the beautifull indian ocean.
"Appa can we go to the beach please " asked jimin adorably.
Namjoon looked at jin. They still felt jetleg after the long flight. And yoongi was already making himself confortable to sleep.
" namjoon u can take the boys but i will stay here with yoongi." And with that they ran out to the beach. The white sand on their feet was the warmest thing ever. Tae ran to the sae to put his legs. He came back holding seaweeds he caught near the sea.
" get it away from me" hobi screamed and running away from tae. Tae thought this as his chance and started to chase hobi.
Kookie and jimin took namjoon's hand and started to walk among the sea shore. They waited until they saw sunset then they walked back to the hotel.
~ADHAN TIME~
The kids turned around to see where the voice was from.

Dinner was a great. Local songs playing while being surved with local food. Namjoon and jin helped the triplets settling down while hobi was empressed buy the local dance.
" So do you kids like the place ?" Jin asked.
"Yeah, the beach is beautifull and sand is soo soft" hobi answered cheerfully.
" than great coz i planned for tommorow to go snokkling"jin said.
The kids turned around.
" but we dont know how to swim.  Papa" kookie said scaredly.
" its okay appa will teach you" namjoon said while ruffling jimin how was beside him glarring frightfully to tthe idea.
With that the dinner ended and processed to their rooms.
The night was quite for the two patner due of the children sleeping early than ussuall due of being tired from the flight.
They sat on the balcon gazing at the stars. "THIS WAS THE HOLLIDAY THEY NEEDED"