CHEAPTER 9

Flash back
" ooooh....someone is inlove." Yumi cooed to her little brother " so whats her name? She must be pretty to make you ask that question"
Namjoon stared at his sister.
Yumi was sitting at the edge of namjoon's bed.
Namjoon sighed. He never knew this would happend to him. He never thought he was in this kind of interest.
"Noona, what if i tell you that its not  'she' but its 'he'?" Namjoon waited for his sister's reply.
Yumi was suprised with this kind of question. He never thought namjoon would be in this kind of interest.
Namjoon was getting scared with suddenly silent his sister gave. He was afraid to tell anyone about it. But this was his sister, he trust her with everything. But now he was afraid maybe it wasnt a right to tell her.
"Namjoon?" Namjoon looked at yumi. He was suprised to see happy expression on her.
"I will always be happy with who you are. And im happy you found who you love. I will stay by yoursoide no matter what happend".
Namjoon was happy and relief after hearing this.
Now the only problem was to tell his parents.
His parents were never strick with him. But never carefree in their upbring to their two children.
They expectation for them. Now he was afraid what if they would never appreciate who be has choosen to be. But now he has grown up. He has to make a decision , his parents or the man he loved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like promised  i will update as much .
So please vote please😊