CHEAPTER 10

It was day that he will never forget in his life. The day everything he loved died. But in every ending started new beginning, like his life with his love.
Namjoon was having a blast with jin the night before. After months dating with jin, everything seems to go well.
yumi met jin couple of time that lead to being besties. But namjoon never took it far as to introduce him to his family. He tried a couple of time bringing about his love life, but everytime he would get scared.
But when his mother bought it up for namjoon to have a arranged date with one of his cousen, thats when everything went down hill

" what do you mean you are not going? I already arrange you to meet her. How long are you gonna be living as a single life. " his mum shouted to him after refusing for 11th time that day.
" but she doesnt interest me aomma. I will choose my own patner plz just dont" namjoon answered, he was growing out of passion.
" listen to me as long as u got no love affairs, than you are gonna go either you like it or not. And that final! !"
His father just watched him with stern look. Namjoon tried to escape this discussion before he explode but he wasnt in luck.  As he was spotted by his father trying to leave the room, he was called." Namjoon.dont even think about it"
Namjoon just had enough. " Do you wanna know why i dont want to go? Are you really interested for the reason behind it?" He asked looked straight at his father's eyes. The room was silent waiting for the answer .
" i met someone. Someone who loves me as i am. Who care gor what i feel.who never question my abilities. Who never judge me. The person who took my breath away at the first sight. The love i feel between us is much more stronger and beautiful than  anything i have experience. Do you wanna know that person?" Namjoon asked again. He knew this is the time he waited. His mother looked at him, waiting gor the name of the beautiful girl who stole her son's heart away. But neither expected to be a 'HE '
" His name is Kim Seokjin" namjoon finished .  The reaction from his parent wasnt accepting as he thought. But nothing could change his decision.

He was disowned from that day on. Few days later he moved in with his lover. They were still young, and financial was small but just being together everyday was much better than anything.

Namjoon never had any contact again with his parents except with his sister.

But through all those years he never expected to meet his mother and his beloved sister here infront with his lover and their five adorable kids.