4.05

First off, good morning (well it is where I am.) and... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I'm tired and I am finally finished wrapping all of my presents. This chapter doesn't follow an episode of Teen Wolf because of the holiday break, I figured I would just add this because it's a holiday.
AS I AM AWARE THAT I AM A DAY LATE, I KINDA WROTE THE PART ABOVE AT 3 IN THE MORNING ON CHRISTMAS MORNING. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

I open my eyes and yawn. The sun hits my legs at I swing them off the bed, into the air. Last night was a long night, I was up until 1 am wrapping presents and separating them. Let's just say, I went through two rolls of wrapping paper. In the middle of wrapping, I got a headache and back ache, unfortunately I still have it. Josh and I haven't talked since last night. He slept in the spare room. Until we figure out what is going on with the Ghost Riders, we aren't going back to the outskirts.

My feet hit the floor and I shuffle into the bathroom. I fix my hair and splash a little bit of water on my face to try and wake up.

"Good morning sweetie." Mom calls as she approaches the stairs.

"Morning." I mumble, I am not a morning person. I walk back into my room and see the pile of gifts I had for Stiles. I push that aside and pick out an outfit. It's not too cold outside, but it's supposed to get really cold later today. I grab a white top and black sweater from my dresser and then grab a pink infinity scarf from my closet. I change into my regular clothes and approach the stairs. I turn around and see Josh's door shut. I turn and face the stairs and run down them swiftly.

"Merry Christmas." Dad says as he picks up his coffee and takes a sip of it. He's dressed in his uniform.

"You have to work on Christmas?" I ask him. He nods and hands me my present.

"I have time to see you and Josh open your presents." He replies.

"What about Stiles?" I ask him. Him and mom sit on the couch together and they both glare at each other.

"Not this again, honey. It's Christmas and we are supposed to be happy. Let's put the whole "Stiles" thing behind us and be happy." Mom says and motions me to open my presents. I sit on the floor in front of our beautifully lit up tree with years worth of ornaments.

"Josh honey! Come down and open your presents." Mom yells from the living room.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute!" Josh yells from downstairs.

*

After the presents were opened, I carried a few boxes full in a few trips. What I got consisted of; clothes, scarves, makeup from Sephora, 'I love you to the moon and back' merch (pillow, blanket, signs, music box), and so much more that I really can't think of off the top of my head. From Josh, I got a golden locket that had a picture of him and I in it from our first date a few years ago. I got him a few new shirts and dream catcher. Why a dream catcher? He gets nightmares.

Me again lol. Sorry it's a short chapter. I just wanted to get something up for Christmas!!