Ch. 3: PA to JB

Chapter 3

            A week later, Nick just woke up after Rob woke him up.  They had some rehearsals to do before their summer tour started.  Nick got up, did his business, got ready for the day.  He missed Alex.  She called him and his brothers a few days ago, to say sorry to Kevin, which he did too, but it was for only a few minutes.

            Nick headed to the door, and as he opened the door, Joe was about to knock on it.

            “Morning,” Nick smiled.

            “Morning,” Joe said with a puzzled look on his face.

            “What’s wrong?” Nick asked.

            “Mom and dad told me to come get you while Rob goes to get Kevin, Dani, and Frankie, and head downstairs.”

            They head to the elevator, and as they got on they were looking at Rob.

            “What is going on?” they asked.

            Rob shakes his head no, “Sorry boys, I’m not aloud to say anything.”

            The doors open up, and there standing at the counter with dad was Alex.

            “Are you serious?” Nick asked Rob excited.

            “Alex just flew in this morning,” Rob smiled.

            “How long is she staying?” Joe asked with a smile.

            “I don’t know.  She would never tell your parents.  I’m assuming something happened,” Rob answered.

            Dani thought about it, “She might have quit Dixie’s?” she asked.

            “She wouldn’t have left, she loved that job,” Joe said.

            “Dude, she’d rather be with us then working at Dixie’s,” Nick told them both.

            Alex and their parents walk over.

            “Hey!” she said going over and hugging them, but Kevin.

            “What are you doing here?” Joe asked looking at her.

            Alex looks at Joe after she hugs everyone.  “I took everyone’s advice.  I wanted to come and tour.  I wanted to come be with my family.”

            Kevin looked at her, “Do you have something to tell us?”

            Alex went up to Kevin, “I know that the phone doesn’t work, but I’m really sorry, and I should’ve came home sooner.”

            “And I’m sorry too,” he told her sadly.  “I over stepped my grounds and I should’ve just left you alone.  You are a woman not a little sister, and you did have the right to do whatever you want.”

            They both hug and say, “I love you.”

            “Is everything okay back home?” Nick asked.

            “Let’s go upstairs and we’ll have a talk in our room,” Paul told the family.

            Everyone agreed and went back onto the elevator, and upstairs.

~*~*~*~

            After dropped her bags off in her room, they went to mom and dad’s room, and sat down together in the room.