Ch. 13: Fans/Alex

Chapter 13

Dani, Alex, and Frankie headed off to the game room while Rob stayed at the stage waiting for the boys to end their concert.

            The boys finish their show with introducing the band, and told the fans good night after their encore, and then found Rob as they wiped their sweat off and drinking some water.

            “Where is Alex?” Joe asked.

            “In the game room, along with Dani and Frankie.  Go clean up and your parents and family and friends will be back here,” Rob told them.

            “Right.”

            They ran off to their dressing room to clean up.

~*~*~*~

            After the boys got done getting ready, they went to the game room and found Alex, Dani, and Frankie playing a game while they were waiting for their family and friends that came to the show.

            “Hey Alex,” Kevin said.

            She looks up.  “Hi guys,” she smiled.

            “Can we talk to you for a minute?”

            “Sure.”

            She told Frankie and Dani to go ahead and keep playing, and went over.

            “What’s wrong… did I do something wrong?” she asked quickly.

            “No, no no…” they said at once.

            “You did great out there,” Nick said.

            “The fans loved you,” Joe told her.

            “Thanks, I guess,” she told them.

            “Did you not see how they reacted to you?” Kevin asked with a smile.

            “No… I was just out there singing my heart out like Rob asked me to.”

            “It’s fine,” Nick said with a smile.

            “Alex, they loved you,” Joe told her.  “We never felt that much energy from them in a long time.  I swear tonight was the best night ever.”

            “What do you think of me singing Demi’s lines, I mean it’s fine, but it’s her song, with you,” she said looking into Joe’s eyes.

            “Demi gave you permission to sing it.  She wants to tell you want she thinks, so she’s on her way right now with mom and dad.”

            “Okay,” she sighed.

            Soon the door to the room opened and there was Demi in the doorway with the others behind them.

            “Oh my gosh, Alex that was amazing!” Demi said going over to hug her.  “You have a voice.  You are a Jonas sister, defiantly.”

            “Thanks,” Alex said looking at her, “But I mean, it was only one time, I mean it’s just your song.  You gave me permission and I thank you for that.”

            “No, don’t quit, this is awesome.  You can join your brothers up there on stage, have fun with them.”

            “Thanks,” Alex smiled.  “But I promised that I wouldn’t be in their spotlight with them.  I told mom and dad that I wouldn’t do it.”