Ch. 6: Oprah's Q&A

Chapter 6

            Joe goes to tell Oprah about them moving around the sit down, which she agreed, so Paul, Denise, Frankie, Danielle, Kevin, Joe, Alex, and Nick sat on the couch together.

            “We are back,” Oprah told everyone.  “We have a little rearrangement on the couch now.  Does everyone feel a little bit better?”

            “Yea,” they all said together with smiles.

            “Now backstage, while on break, my crew saw that Alex was given some jewelry.  Now of course she had these on before.  Do you want to explain them?” Oprah asked.

            Alex laughed, “Sure.”  She explained her necklace was from Kevin and what was inside, the bracelet that Nick gave her; the ears from Frankie that are Jonas Brother’s logo earrings.

            “Now those are cool,” Oprah smiled looking at the crowd.  “Too fun right?”

            “Ya,” the crowd says.

            “Yes.  I love to have fun; I try to make sure of it.  I rarely wear business unless I have to… like today, but I’m a purple and blue person, and wear them a lot.”

            “Uh huh!” Kevin, Nick, and Joe said together and laughed.

            “What do you mean?” Oprah asked.

            “Her bedroom has blue and purple everything,” they said together.

            “Its does not,” Alex laughed.

            “What’s in there?” Oprah asked.

            “Knowing our parents, you have a picture of it,” Nick told her.

            Oprah listens, “Oh my gosh we do.  Let’s show it.”

            The screen shows a picture, and everyone sees the room and the big picture behind the bed, which the fans scream.

            “What is that?” Oprah asked.

            “It’s a long story, but that picture came with me from my place in NYC to Texas.  That is a picture that your very own Nate had made for me.”

            “My designer Nate?”

            “Yes,” Alex smiled.

            “He made that for you?”

            “Yes.  I told him what I wanted, which of course was a picture of my brothers, so he pulled some strings, and made it for me.”

            “That is really awesome.  You boys weren’t too young in that photo,” Oprah smiled.

            “And that is her bedroom at our house in Westlake,” Kevin told her.

            “She moved into the house a little over a month ago,” Nick told her.

            “Really?” she asked surprised.  “So the whole Jonas clan is together?”

            “Yes,” they said together.

            “No separation,” Joe added.

            The audience applauds.

            “Now I was told you got four.  What else did you get?” she asked.