Chapter 1~

Y/n's POV

The rain continued to fall down me, I was freezing but looked up to the sky with a smile as I continued to dance. *I will do my best for you sis, I hope you are watching me. Maybe one day all of this hard work will pay off huh?* Even in the rain I had managed to catch a few peoples attention, every now and then I would glance up at them. Couples and a family huddled under their umbrellas safe and warm, boxes of presents under their arm. *If only I could have that, but now its all gone... *
I continued my dance to take away the thoughts in my head until I finished and sat down on the wet pavement out of breath. I could hear a few claps and change being placed near me so I smiled thanking the people who had cared enough to watch me.

Jungkook's POV

As I walked down the busy street, pulling up the mask that was covering my face, I didn't fans to chase after me again like they had yesterday. Clutching the umbrella that was covering the presents I had brought for the hyungs from the rain. *I hope they like what I got them.. Chuckling I wondered what Taehyung and Jin will think of their presents : A bunch of toys to play with and a ridiculous Mario hat that had loads of the characters coming out of it.
Still thinking about it I suddenly heard music playing from ahead of me. Walking faster from the sounds, I could see a huge crowd ahead where people where watching someone. I sat on a bench sheltered by some trees and could see a girl dancing her heart out to the tune. However, even though she danced so well and showed such a bright smile, she looked up towards the sky, the rain pouring down her face and... She was crying. *what has happened to her to make her want or need to dance out on the street in the rain, and why does she smile as she cries?* I wanted to know more about her so I decided, to see if she will be here again. As she finished her dance I saw a group of girls walking towards me with shocked faces. Not knowing what to do as I wanted to talk to the girl I stayed put but..
"Hey are you Jeon Jungkook from BTS?!" One girl asked me.
"What are you talking about he totally is, do you remember he ran off when we saw him yesterday" a girl whispered behind the other girls.
*shit its them..* Yesterday they had tried to follow me back to mine and the hyung's apartment.
"Aww look he brought presents! Are they for our oppas??! Let us see, we can help you shop!"
*yep cant stay here any longer, hopefully the dancer will be here tomorrow?*
"I'm sorry girls but I have to go home now, thank you for supporting us but its getting late and-"
"Really..? Well can we come with you?"
Knowing this won't end well I start to walk away hearing them begin to call for me i break into a run and hiding from them.
"Where is he!? We can't loose him a second time.."
"Let's keep looking" I watched them run past and down a new street.
Taking a breath I stood up and started walking back home. *I love the army fans but I don't understand why a few have to be so extreme in meeting us..*
I continued to walk further thinking of the girl who was dancing *I hope she has a place to stay tonight and doesn't hurt herself dancing more in this rain... I wonder if I will see her again so I can talk to her..?*

--------------------------------- :)
Hello everyone~
This is my first story so I hope that its not to terrible! I hope you like it and I am going to try and update it every week ;)
Thanks for reading byee <3