Chapter 8~

Y/n's POV
I woke to a tapping on my shoulder slowly opening my eyes to reveal Jungkook to the side of me, I laughed to myself seeing his hair sticking up to the side where he had slept.
"Time to wake up y/n Jin is cooking us pancakes!"
"Okay kookie I got it" he helped me up off the sofa and we began to walk to the kitchen. Stopping momentarily to pat down his bed hair, the look of realisation across his face making me laugh once again.
Stepping into the kitchen I could see all the boys rushing around getting ready whilst jin and namjoon where making pancakes and setting plates on the table.
"What's the rush? Are you guys busy today?" I ask hiding my nerves.
*what's going to happen with me.. I don't want to go back to sleeping on the streets but I can't stay can i..?*
"Were going to the company today to work on our comeback again. Want to come?"
"Yeah I would love to but-"
Everyone was coming to the table and began eating as I tried to speak.
"What is it y/n? Not feeling well?" Hobi asked.
"Well no... Its not that its just I guess, I am leaving you guys today? I can't stay here after all its not my home." I laughed in an attempt to make it less awkward but it only came out sadly.
As I put my head up I could see all of the boys looking around at eachother and then look to me.
"You can stay here for as long as you need y/n. You've been nothing but nice since we met you so, until you can have your own home we'd be happy to have you here and safe. If you want to that is." Namjoon spoke with a smile across his face.
"Are you-"
"Y/n... please stay" Jungkook mumbled quietly next to me.
Turning my head to see him I tried to hold back tears in my eyes.
"No ones ever been so kind to me in years. Even before I became homeless...
Thank you guys so much I'm so happy." I smiled at everyone as Jungkook wiped away my tears with his thumb.
"No more tears y/n, your safe now." He smiled at me, though there was still sadness in his eyes.
Smiling and sniffling I looked around once more. "Thank you.. So much."

The table had become quiet and full of emotions so jin shouted out. "Right! We have a new person joining our house let's not be sad and eat up all these delicious pancakes me and Joonie made to celebrate!!
The tension broke immediately and everyone began laughing and talking as we ate.
*This is going to be so much fun!*

--------------------------------------------
🙌😊😄
Shorter chapter this time but I hope you don't mind!
Please comment and let me know what you think and thank you for readinggg 💞
@zozoholmes your my motivation right now thank you so so much!