chapter 12

Y/n's POV

The last week had been the most fun in my entire life. Everyone had been so kind and welcoming and let's just say I had found myself in the first real family I ever had.
I was currently washing up the dishes with Jimin after dinner whilst everyone else was setting up a game of twister in the living room.
"Are you guys nearly ready??!" I heard Taehyung shout from across the house.
"Yes!" Both my and Jimin shouted back in unison.
"Hey y/n you can finish off!" Jimin called out playfully, dropping the cloth on my head.
"Yah! Jimin come back were not done!"
He smiled back at me cheekily only for it to turn into a frown immediately as I splashed water into his face.
"Oh now you've done it" he stepped closer to me a smirk across his dripping face.
*oh no*
I ran round the kitchen table before Jimin grabbed me, lifting me up with his arms around my waist.
"Yah! I'm sorry, I sorry!!!" I laughed as he tickled my stomach still carrying me back over to the sink.
"I don't think so little y/n! No one splashes Christian chim chim and gets away with it!" I laughed at the nickname he gave to himself until he turned me around and trapped me between his arms on the sink.
My head snapped to see him watching me, eyes dark but with a sense of playfulness in them. He moved closer to me as my laughed slowly diminished and I bit my lip leaning back into the sink slightly.
"No one messes with Christian chim chim and gets away with it." He repeated slowly bringing his arms closer around me as I squinted my eyes tight shut holding my breath.
Suddenly however freezing water poured over my head and I screamed out in shock.
My eyes open to reveal Jimin laughing his head off leaning over and holding his stomach.
"Your- your face!!!" He looked back to me before going back to his laughing fit as I huffed, pouting and crossing my hands.
"That's not fair!" I shouted back.

"What's not fair... Oh."
Our heads dashed to the doorway to find Jungkook standing there, his mouth slightly parted in shock until it spread into a frown his eyes darkening slightly with anger.
"Well I see you two are getting along well" he said sarcastically before walking back out of the room.
As both me and Jimin looked at eachother shocked we could hear Jungkook shout to the boys, clearly wanting us to hear.
"Oh no they are CLEARLY busy getting close in the other room, let's play without them."

________________________________
Sorry for making it short but I thought that its a good place to leave it!
So what do you think of Jimin and y/n huh? Who's side are you on? 😉
💕