chapter 9~

Jungkook's pov

Arriving at Big Hit Entertainment we all began to walk in together ready for the day ahead. Now that y/n was staying with us longer she had joined us for the day so we could show her what we do!
I was secretly hoping that I would get to see her dance again since we would be practising in the dance studios for most of the day today.

Walking in I could see the excitement across y/n's face as she looked around trying to hold back the huge smile that was forming on her face.
"What do you think y/n?" I said as everyone began to walk towards the practise room together.
"I love it! Where are we going next?!" She replied eagerly making me laugh.
Tapping her back i answered " To the dance studio we are practising our new choreographies." I leaned in to whisper into her ear "But I hope that I will get to see you dance later on y/n, maybe we can dance together."
She turned her head away from me trying to hide the blush that had crept up into her cheeks.
"Maybe..." She whispered holding her hand to her mouth.

Everyone had gotten changed and ready as the staff brought everyone involved together in the dance studio. 
"Right! We will start with Fire, everyone work hard today let's go!" Our choreographer began.
As the music was played I could see y/n sitting in the corner watching excitedly. Her gaze feel on mine and I held my pinky up and winking to remind her of the dance later on and I watched as she quickly looked away but slowly held up her pinky finger to me with her head down.
*Could she be any cuter?!*

Y/n's POV

The boys had been dancing for over 2hours straight now.
*how can they do that? Its hard enough going for an hour let alone more than 2!*
The song came to an end and all the boys where sweaty and panting for air.
"Right let's have a break meet back her in half and hour! Go job everyone!" The staff called out.
*thank goodness I was worried they would never have a break*
"The dances look so complicated! Your doing great guys!" I cheered them as they began to walk over to me, drinks and  packets of food in theirs hands.
"You really think so?" Asked Jungkook who watched me carefully as though he was trying to see if I was lying.
"No Jungkook I really loved it! You all worked so hard I could never do that!" I laughed.
"Oh yeah about that, Kookie told us that you dance right??!" Jimin watched me excitedly.
"I'm okay.. You way better than me though."
"Dance battle!" Called out Taehyung.
*oh no...*
"Whoa yeah! Dance battle! Dance battle!" Called Hobi.
*oh no!*
"Wait I can't-"
Jungkook grabbed my hand out of nowhere. "Dance with me?" He asked a smirk plasters on his face.
*oh no....*
I looked back to Jungkook's eyes pleading with him not to as he began to pull me up, whilst the boys cheered with excitement.
*OH NO!*
____________________________
Hey again!!!
Do you guys prefer shorter or longer chapters because I don't really know!?
Sorry it was a  more boring one I've had such an tiring weekend 😅😴
But thanks for reading and please comment and vote!
Byeeee 💟