Chapter 6~

Jungkook's POV

We had talked all the way back to the dorms and it had gotten dark and very cold *I'm happy she isn't on the streets tonight I don't know how I would have felt with the cold if I was her!*
As we headed round the corner I could see the dorm *finally I can get out of the cold!*
"Here we are the dorms of bts!" I said proudly swinging my arms out for full affect as she laughed at my joke. We both climbed the steps and as I went to open the door I saw it.
[No Jungkooks are allowed in until he tells us where our presents are!]
*oh no this isn't good..*
"Ermm y/n I kinda might not be able to get in.. The hyungs have locked me out. Again.."
"The hyungs? Ohh you said about them are they in bts as well? Why have they locked you out haven't you got a key?" She looked at me as if I was messing with her *ohh she has no idea..*
"Well yes they are in bts as well and we all share the dorms here... But I left my keys in my room earlier so I can't get in unless they let me.."

Y/n's POV
I was trying not to laugh at the situation, I can't believe they locked him out! As Jungkook tried talking to them on his phone to let him in without telling them where his presents for them are an idea suddenly popped in my head.
"Hey kookie?"
He turns his head to me putting the phone to his chest so you couldn't hear the others shouting and laughing through the phone.
"Hmm? What is it y/n have you got an idea?!"
"Yea.. But I don't know if it will work can I try talking to c for a minute? I reply slightly unsure if my plan will get us in.
"Yeah sure here" passing the phone I put it to my ear and I can here them laughing with each other through the phone.
"Urm... Hello?"
Silence suddenly swept over the phone and I could hear multiple people whispering to each other. "Who's that?!" "It sounded like a girl!" "But Jungkook is scared of girls it can't be!" "He must have gotten desperate to get in and be faking it!!" "Guys just ask you idiots" 
Cutting in I replied to the questions I wasn't meant to hear. "Urm I am a girl, I'm Jungkook's friend?" I was still unsure to call him a friend but when I looked over to Jungkook he gave me a reassuring smile.
"Can you let him in please its really cold out here.."
Mumbling took over on the other side as though they where discussing my question. I could faintly here a few comments about the fact that I'm actually a girl making me wonder why it was such a weird thing.
Suddenly a voice speaks out "If we let you and our maknae in we have one condition. You have to cook a meal for us tonight."
I took a second to think about it, I hadn't cooked for over a year, since I lived on the streets but if it gets us in and away from the cold, then let's do this.
"Okay I'll do it, I can't guarantee how good I will be though."
Cheers erupt from the phone and I hear people running down stairs. Suddenly the door swings open and I am met with 5 excited faces who looked slightly older than Jungkook. I could briefly see behind them another male yawning as he walked down the stairs.
(Author's note : sorry I found it kind of funny how I yawned as I wrote that lol sorry back to the story 😂)

I looked back nervously at Jungkook who was eying them suspiciously.
"What did you ask her to do.. You never normally let me in..?"
One of them, a cheeky smile plastered across his face reaches out from the door an held my arm as he looked at me. "Your girllfrienndd is going to cook us all food!!!" He pulled me inside as the boys cheered and laughed before I even had time to realise what he had said. As we all stumbled into he kitchen I turned round to face them all as Jungkook came running to catch up.
"I, am not his girlfriend!" Pouting my lips I stood my ground watching them all seriously.
However all of their faces turned into huge smiles as they faces Jungkook who was trying to turn and run away from them all.
All hands flew to Jungkook stopping him in his tracks as he turned round nervously.
"Then what was that text then huh our little maknae? Said a man dressed in jeans and a plain white T-shirt as he pulled Jungkook into his arms.
"Yah! Jimin get off of me I didn't say that stop giving her the wrong idea. I met her a few hours ago and she doesn't have anywhere to sleep so I thought she could stay here tonight!"
From all that was happening it made me start to laugh as I watched the man I was guessing was called Jimin was teasing Jungkook whilst he tried to explain.
"Hey, stop it now you two we have a guest!"
A man stepped forward hitting Jimin and Jungkook before walking over to me.
"Let me introduce all of us. My name is Namjoon. This is Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hobi and Jimin, and you know Jungkook of course. He pointed out each person as he spoke. They where all really handsome and smiled or waved at me as they where introduced.
"And what's your name..? Namjoon asked me.
"Oh sorry! I'm y/n." I smile at them and Jungkook walked over to me still looking slightly nervous.
"Its nice to meet you I hope these crazy boys aren't to much trouble!" Namjoon laughed as all the boys joined before going off to different parts of the house.
"Please make us some yummy food!!" I could hear being called as I turned to face Jungkook smiling.
"You feel okay with them all being here? I won't let them do anything I promise." He said holding up his pinky finger jokingly.
"Yeah I'm fine. They all seem really nice" I replied and seemed to relax.
"Since you said you are going to cook shall we start?!"
"Yes!!!" I was excited I haven't cooked in so long. Heck I haven't been in a proper house in ages. Pushing the thoughts out of my head I faced Jungkook.
"Let's get cooking!!"

After half and hour of cooking and completely messing up the kitchen with Jungkook, we had all sat round the table eating the sorta decent meal we had managed to make. It was nice being able to get to know the others better. As all of them fought over the left-overs I couldn't stop laughing.
*This is the most fun I've had in a while and its only been a few hours* I thought to myself as I read a book Namjoon had let me borrow. All the boys had gone to finish  their work as they where preparing for their next comeback and it was nice to be able to finally relax.

After about and hour of them gone I was bored of reading, I searched round the house but I couldn't really do anything since i didn't actually live here. Down the end of the hallway I could see curtains leading to a balcony. *I wonder if its open...*
As I pulled down the handle in hope the door slowly opened out to reveal a balcony. *So pretty* Lights from the city lit up the darkness. Christmas shoppers walking through streets carrying lots of gifts, car lights travelling from place to place.
As I watched in wonder I could feel the cold wind hitting me as rain drops began to fall on my face. After staying out for a little longer before the rain got to heavy, I walked back into the house shutting the balcony door and yawning as I came back to the sofa.
*They wouldn't mind if I slept here for a bit would they?*  Curling up on the sofa I could feel sleep sweeping over me as I closed my eyes...

-------------------------------------------------------
Heyy!! Thank youu for reading this! 30 read may seem small but it means so so much to mee 😊 And i have soo many ideas of things to come! 😆
Byeeeeeee 💕

P.s if it says boyfriend when y/n says "I'm not his girlfriend!" It was a mistake I made when writing but I seem to get it to change :l