-Meeting Dr. & Mrs. Parker- ~Part 7~

Nathan's POV:

Max sniffed the air then made a disgusted face.

What's wrong? I asked sniffing around. I smelled nothing unusual.

Dog nearby. Max told me.

I forgot! My friend Siva is "babysitting" me tonight. I said air quoting.

How old are you? Max asked me.

17. Look my friend Nareesha is coming over and they like each other enough to forget I'm there. Text you when I'm outside? I asked as the door bell rang again.

Alright. Max said flying out my window into a tree.

I walked downstairs and in luck, Siva and Nareesha were both here. Siva was looking at the tree I knew Max was in so I pulled him inside first. I threw my hand back as soon as I touched him.

Seev your hot!! I told him.

Thank you. Siva said sarcastically as Nareesha came in too.

Do you have like a fever? I asked him.

No. I had the heater up in my car for awhile. Siva said a couple minutes later.

Ok. Um look I'm not feeling well so I'm going to go back to bed. I said faking a lame cough.

Ok. Siva said walking with Nareesha to my living room couch. Like I told Max, they ignored me.

I went back up to my room and Max was there.

Your a horrible liar you know. He told me.

They bought it and turn around or get out for a second. I need to change clothes. I told him. Max turned around while I took my jeans off and replaced them with black pants. When I took my shirt off, Nax turned around.

I'm not dressed fully!! I said covering my chest.

You saw my chest. Why can't I see yours? Max said pulling my arms off my chest.

Beautiful. Max said kissing my chest. I felt the heat go back into my cheeks as I put on my shirt. I also put on a tie and replaced my sneakers with black shoes.

Thanks. No one's ever said that before. I said to Max.

Most Handsome thing I've ever seen. Max said picking me up again and jumping out my window. I cringed as he landed.

Were fine. Were fine. I won't drop ya. Max reassured me.

It only took Max about 5 minutes to get to his house. It was in the deeper part of the forest.

My hair is completely messed up. I complained.

Sorry next time I'll drive you, your majesty. Max said bowing after he put me down. He sped walked up to his front door opening it for me. I quickly fixed my fringe and ran up the steps walking inside.

Max took my hand, and led me to a room where a long table was. Jay was sitting in one of the chairs.

Hey Jay. Max said sitting down across from him. I sat down next to Max and was quiet as they talked.

Hello. Max has told us so much about you. A woman said appearing next to me. The problem was I didn't see or hear her until she spoke so I mini screamed.

Calm down human. We may be vampires, but we still have ears. Tom said holding his ears.

Sorry... I didn't mean to. I told him and the woman. A wave of relaxion hit me, and I smiled at Jay who winked back.

No no it's my fault. You probably didn't hear me next to you. I'm Lynn Parker, these three's mum. Mrs. Parker said holding her hand out. Like Max's it was as cool.