I hope you all have had an amazing day,Thankyou for all you guys that read this book it might not be great but I hope you are enjoying this book.
----------------------------------------------
13:30pm

Ally:Hey guys,I have something to say?

Normani:What is it ally?

Dinah:ALLLLLLLLYYYYYY!

Camila:IS SHE ACTIVE CAUSE I AM WAITING!

Lauren:Ally,little midge?

Ally:Oh sorry guys,Erm I was just getting ready to go to the recording studio!

Normani:No way same but we probably might be going to different ones?

Ally:probably

Dinah:I am going to a recording studio too!

Ally:No wayyy!

Camila: I am going too omg!

Lauren:Guys isn't it just freaky how all of us are going to a recording studio?

Ally:Inno likeeeee....

Camila:Gotta go,2 seconds bye FELICIA!

----------------------------------------------

Nobody's PoV:
Camila,Dinah,Normani,Lauren and ally got ready to go the recording studio.little did they know that they were all going to the same studio.
When they all got to the studio they came at different times

When Camila was there she sat down until ally walked in.

"Omg! ALLY IS THAT YOU!" Camila said so shocked but so happy!
"OMG MILA!"ally said hugging Camila!

When dinah and Normani walked in!

"OMG MANI,DINAH" Camila shouted running into both of there arms!
"MILAAAAAAA" they both shouted hugging her back!
"ALLLLLYYY"Dinah yelled hugging her as she hugged back they all say down!

They all waited for Lauren to walk in and excite them even more but little did they know that Lauren was already in the recording studio!

As all them walked closer to the recording studio,they could hear a voice,they came closer to the studio and could hear the voice even louder,the voice sounded sweet and angelic!

When Camila recognised the song she decided to sing with her and all of the rest of the girls were shocked! Camila's voice lit up everyone's eyes!

Camila went closer as she was standing next to Lauren,they were both singing in harmony and created an amazing sound,they both looked at each other slowly and smiled.