Chapter 3: Las Vegas Records

I’m heading to the studio to get started on my first project. The label called me and told me they want to get started on my first project. I am so excited about this.

Studio

I had to fill out some papers when I got to the studio it’s letting the label know that I agree with them. After I sign the papers I was greeted to the head manager and his team that works for him. I was smiling the whole time. I was too happy about what’s happening for me right now.

“Welcome to Las Vegas Records glad to have you to be a part of the team.” Says the manager.

“Thank you sir.” I said shaking the guy hand.

“No problem. You may begin working on your first record.”

“Thanks.” I said smiling big and bright.

He walked out the room. I was now left there with some agents and some more top people.

“Okay Dustin what do you want your first album to be called?”

I took a while to answer that question

“Um can it be called ‘What I say’ “

“What I say?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Do you know how many songs you want on there?”

“Nah…”

“Okay, but for sure you want the album to be called ‘What I say’ correct?”

“Correct.”

“Okay. Alex would you go ahead and show Mr. Breeding where he will be making his music?”

“Sure. Come follow me Mr. Breeding.”

I got up and headed out the door following behind Alex.

“Are you excited man?”

“Too excited. “

“Congrats on getting the Job.”

“Thanks man I appreciate it.”

“You ready to begin your first project?”

“Yeah man.”

I said rubbing my hands together. I am too juice about this. Finally a new chapter in my music career.