Chapter 16: I don't believe it

Mika POV

June

Dustin and I have not been getting long for the past couple of months and it’s really irking my nerves. I don’t know what his problem is, but he better straighten out his tone or I am leaving him. My friend B. Scott told me that she been seeing Dustin with this chick sometime times in the mall or out in public. I don’t believe it because I need to have more evidence for this. If that is true then Dustin can get the F*** out my house.

“Do you want me to start dinner or not simple question?”

“No.” Dustin says getting up and heading out the door…

He always on his phone he don’t even pay attention to me anymore I don’t know what his problem is? Maybe it’s his job or something.

“I WILL COOK YOU CHOW MIEN AND FRIED RICE WITH SHRIMP ON THE SIDE YEAH?”

“I SAID NOOOOO.”

I am not going to keep playing with him if he doesn’t want to eat this his business.

“Babe, I am going to head to the dance studio I see you later.”

“Dance studio for what?”

“My album is going to be dropping in couple more weeks and I am going on tour I need to practice!”

“Oh yeah I forgot your album is going to drop.”

“Yeah, see you.” He says coming towards me and giving me a kiss on the lips I kissed him back and he left out the bedroom door closing the door behind him.

He have been going out to the recording studio and the dance studio these past weeks I guess they just trying to get his album out.

Dustin POV

My album will be out in couple more weeks and I need to be getting ready for this tour. My first concert is here in Las Vegas then touring around the states. Mika just going to have to stay in Las Vegas when I tour, I can’t take her with me, but I can take Gabrielle with me. I text Gabrielle to let her know I am heading to the dance studio and if she could meet me there…

*text message*

Me: I am heading to the dance studio bae I will see you there ma.

The Bae: Okay Papi I’m already here

Me: K see u soon

The Bae: Okay Papi love you

Me: Love you bae.

*End of text message*

I smiled so hard my cheeks felt like it was going to burst

Dance Studio

My bae was already there waiting on me in her dance outfit yesss J.

“Look who’s here!” Says one of the dancers

“Who?”

The one of the dancers told her to turn around she turned around slowly and she screams.

“AHHH BABEEEE!” She jumps on me and gives me a hug and a big juicy kiss. I grab her a$$ and kissed her back “I MISSED UUUUU!” she says

“I miss you too!”

She leans in and kiss my lips again! d@m this girl can kiss!

“Listo para bailar?”

“Baby you need to start speaking English sometimes!”

“I said are you ready to dance?”

“Yes are you?”

“I’ve been ready to dance let’s get started.”

“Okay!”

She kiss my lips again and she gives me that look like ‘you going to get it tonight’ thing. I licked my lips at her and she walked away twisting going back to the other dancers. I walked over and put my stuff down and started stretching out my legs for dance rehearsal.

Mika POV

So B. Scott is over my house and we just sitting here chillen…

“Girl why you wanted me to come over?” She says

“Girl I needed some company…” I said drinking a glass of my Smirnoff vanilla kind...

“Where Dustin said he was going?”

“To the dance studio…”

“It seems like to me he be doing excuses. Do he really be doing those things?”

“I believe he does.”

“I don’t think so Mimi, I think he be going seeing that girl.”

“WHAT GIRL B.? REALLY WHAT GIRL? I need to see this girl you be telling me about.”

“You said he’s at the dance studio right?”

“Yes. That’s exactly what he told me.”

“Come on girl we about to go see if this nigga lying to you or not.”

“What we going to do?”

“We going to see if he really at the dance studio.” B. says getting up and making her way to the front door.  “Come on Mimi! I ain’t playing girl.”

“Ughhh fine….” I said getting up and grabbing my house keys and phone and heading out the door locking the door behind me. I walk towards B. car and I open the door, and I get in shutting the car door. I buckle my seatbelt and B. drove off.

“Where’s this dance studio he be going to?”

“It’s called Rhythm Beat.”

“Rhythm Beat?”

“Yes.”

“Okay I think I know where that’s at.”

“B. you better not be lying to me girl...”

“Girl you will be surprise.”  

I looked at her like ‘what are you talking about?’ it’s like she knows a lot then I do. Hm. We shall find out. He better not be cheating on me or his bags and other belongings will be out in the front by the door. Couple times we had a really bad argument and I had to go stay at B. house. It was that bad. Then we made up and he told me that he was sorry and that he really did love me. I don’t understand Dustin sometimes. I really do love him, and I hope he is not cheating on me or I will be really upset with him… my mother really thinks a lot of Dustin. She really loves him like a son and if she finds out this is true and me too. She will be done with him. I have a surprise to tell Dustin to when he get home that I forgot to tell him I hope he doesn’t hate me either.