Chapter 9: It's okay Dad

Mika Pov 

Shopping Mall

I went to the fashion show mall in vegas. It has lot of different stores in the mall where you can shop for clothes and jewelry all that good stuff. I love to shop in bebe, coach, forever 21, Louis Vuitton, Nordstorm, and more. I got  myself  some me time.  Sometime I will just go with a friend. I spend a least 2 sometimes 3 hours in the the fashion show mall. I will go just to look or sometimes I will just go to buy something. 

I heard my phone ring in my pocket. I grab it out my pocket. I looked and it. It says "Dad" Hm... I wonder what he wants? So I slid the green button back and put the phone up to my ear and said... 

"Hello?" I waited until I heard his voice to say something... 

"Hello, sweetheart how are you doing?" 

"Hey Dad. I am doing good what about your self?" I said walking and looking at the different stores as I passed by. 

"Oh just busy sweetheart. I am working on a new movie. So I am trying to get that all done and settle." 

"Oh really Dad?" 

"Yeah sweetie. I will let you know when the premier is going to be so you can come down and be the first to see." 

"Awww thanks Dad." 

"No problem. Look sweetie. I am so sorry if I haven't been the type of Dad to spend time with you. I am truly sorry." 

"Your fine dad. I understand your busy and you don't have time. That's okay. Maybe near the future dad we can chill and hang and have a great daughter and father time." 

I can hear voices in the background he's probably working right now. 

"Well your mother called me and told me sweetie that I need to be better father." 

"Dad you know how mom is; so it's okay. Don't worry." 

"Thank's sweetheart. So how is  your modeling going for you?"

"It's going good dad. I had a shoot yesterday with Las Vegas Mag. So I am so excited about it." 

"Wow really honey?" 

"Yeah Dad It was really great shoot. When they send me the actual photos of me. I will most def send you couple." 

"Alrighty then baby thanks." 

"Your welcome dad." 

"Well I guess I'm going to let you go sweetheart. I got to get back on this movie." 

"Okay Dad Love you!" 

"Love you too sweetie. take care." 

"Okay." 

And that was it of the phone converstation with my Dad. 

I put my phone back in my pocket and begin walking down the hall in the mall. It was a lot of people in here. Think I am done shopping for now. I am going to head back home and just chill and relax. 

Dustin Pov

Studio

I am in the studio working on my first project. The guy said I probably be in the studio to at least midnight or sometime 1:00am. I don't care just as long my muisc is getting out there and rolling. 

"So I was thinking Dustin we do it like this." The producer says showing me hot nice beat too one of my songs that I am working on right now. I was feeling this beat. 

"I love it." I said 

"Aight so you want to go with this beat?" 

"Yeah man." 

"Aight got you." 

So were going to use this hot beat for one of my songs called "When I first met you" Which I just barely started writing and it dope as ever. I can't wait until this project is done and out to the public.