Chapter 4: This better be a fun night

The photo shoot went great. After the photo shoot I went straight home, and got dress to go to this club that B. wants me to roll with her. This night better be fun.

“Oh yes…  I need to call my mother.”

I got out my phone and called my mother. I hope she answers it.

“Hello…”

Yes! She answered it.

*On the phone with her mom*

“Hey ma.”

“Heyyy babygirl how are you doing.”

“I am doing fine mother.”

“So how did the photo shoot go?”

“It went well ma.”

“Great. I can’t wait to see you on that mag.”

“Me too mom.”

“So when you coming to see me darling?”

“I don’t know ma hopefully soon. I’ve been really busy. How is Ming and Aoki doing?”

“Their doing well. Ming is doing hip hop dance at NYC Dance Studio. Aoki is busy hanging with her friends. “

“Sounds like’ em”

“So today I met with one of fashion head designers from forever 21 and I asked them will it be okay if we collab. They said it would be great it’s just the whole processing everything. So wish me luck babe.”

“Mom that be great for you. Selling your products there or even helping them create brilliant ideas.”

“I know that’s why I am telling wish me luck sweetheart.”

“Oh for sure mom.”

My mother sighs then she says…

“Well sweetie I’m going to let you go okay. Becareful.”

“Okay mom. Tell my sisters I love them.”

“Yes I sure will baby. Take care.”

“Okay mom see ya.”

“Okay.”

I hung up the phone. And I went in my bathroom and started to get dress. I will be wearing sexy blue and black dress. Black heels. Silver earrings. Black bracelet. Black shiny nails. Clear lip gloss. My hair will be pin up. and Black rhinestone purse.

 Dustin POV

So I don’t get to start working on my project today. I get a day off they told me to come back in the morning to start on my first project. I was so ready to start today, but that’s aight. So I am planning to go out tonight to celebrate my promotion from the label. My mom is so proud of me, and my brothers are somewhat happy for me. I got couple homies that live here. Imma hit them up see if they want to roll with me to this club to celebrate with me.

*Text Conversation*

Me:Yo come with me to the club to celebrate my promotion from Las Vegas records.

Friend Dave: Dawg you got the job?

Me: Yup

Friend Dave: Yo that’s awesome. Of course. Which club?

Me: Vanity

Friend Dave:  Aight man I see you there. What time?

Me: 11

Friend Dave: Aight den.

I throw up the peace sign and so did he. That ended the text conversation. I went to go grab me something to eat before I got dress. I don’t want to go to the club on an empty stomach. I can’t wait to party it up and meet some fine women. Hopefully I take one home at the end of the night *winks*.