Chapter 12: Damn

Dustin POV

I can't believe mika just acted up in my face at her moms. im going to set her straight when we get home. i cant do it in front of her sisters they will go run and tell. i really don't feel like eating denny;s right now i wish she can just drop me off at the house, but i know that's not going to happen.

"Baby you okay?" I asked her...

"Don't talk to me Dustin."

I looked at her and just looked away from her. That attitude of hers gotta go.

"Whatever." I said 

"So sissy how long you and Dustin been together?"

"Almost a month why?" Mika says answering her sister question

"I was just wondering."

"Okay Ming." 

"Baby I really don't want to eat at Denny's." I said

"Where do you want to go?"

"Home," I said straight out

"Why Dustin???"

"Because I just want to."

"I need to take care of my sisters first."

What the h3ll that got to do with me and her sisters?

"Fine." I said in a stone tone.

Just wait until I get her home for acting up with me in front of her sisters.

Denny's

We took a table of four seats.The waitress ask what kind of drinks we wanted we all order different type of drinks. I got the lemonade and Mika got strawberry lemonade one of her sisters got orange juice and the other one got apple juice. The waitress told us she will be back with our drinks and also to take our orders.

"So what you two girls want?" Mika says telling her sisters.

"I want strawberry pancakes." Ming says

"I just want regular pancakes." Says her other sister.

"Okay, and I just want eggs, sasuage, hashbrown, Dustin you sure you don't want anything?"

"I guess I will take strawberry pancake."

"That's all you want?" Mika say

"Yea."

"Okay."

"Okay I am back with your drinks." The waitress said

She started handing our drinks to us, then she pulled out her notepad and pen. She started to take our orders.

"I would like to have the strawberry pancake please." I said

"I would like to have eggs, sauage, hashbrown please?"

"Sure." The waitress says

"Okay, and I will take strawberry pancake for one of my sisters and the other one just regular pancake."

"Okay." The waitress says writing it down.

"I have 2 strawberry pancakes, 1 regular pancake, 1 egg, sauage,hashbrown correct?" 

"Correct." Mika and I say to the waitress.

"Okay, you order will be out in a few thank you." The lady says with a smile on her face. 

"Your welcome." Mika says 

Waitress leaves. 

"Sister can we go shopping later on or do something?" Ming says laying on her sister shoulder.

"I got to see if you girls be good maybe."

"We will we will."

"Okay we will see."

"Okay. Dustin do you really love my sister?"

I looked at Ming and then at Mika then back at Ming

"Yes I do why?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Sissy is he lying?"

"I don't think so sweetheart I believe he is telling the truth." 

Kids ask too many questions, stay out of grown people business.  

Mika POV

My sister ming love to ask questions. Aoki does it sometimes, but Ming does the most.

The waitress came back with all our food. We ate it and just had a wonderful time at Denny's. After Denny's we went home because I got to show where the girls going to be at. They each will have their own rooms. They just better pick up after themseleves. Once I got the girls settle in I went in the bedroom and Dustin looked really pissed at me... 

"Babe why you look so upset?" I said

He gets up and closed the bedrooom door and comes towards me and comes up to my face and slaps the h3ll out of me. I touched my face and looked at him like What the h3ll I did for him to be so angry? I don't get it? He grabs my hair and he says this to me...

"First of all don't be talking to me like that in front of your sisters like I am so kind of punk. B*** is you crazy? The f**** is you thinking? and don't you ever rolled your eyes at me again and I wasn't trying to holla at your momma becuz if I did I would fosho stayed and let you gone on with your sisters. Seem like your momma was the trying to holla at me NOT ME." He lets go of me and heads out the bedroom door... Damn is all I could think of right now I should of known this was going to happen I did, but I didn't know he was really going to get me...

I can't let my sister see me like this they will tell my mom and my mom probably put him in prision. I went to the bathroom and  got a cloth and put cold water on the cloth and put on my face. I looked in the mirror at my self holding the cloth on my left side of my face. The sting on my face felt like it was burning...

"Why me...why..."

Did I make a mistake of dating him? He was so sweet when I first met him. I was like in love with him. Now... I feel like it's a mistake... making The Worst mistake.... of dating Dustin.