Chapter 14: Friday Morning

Mika POV

Friday Morning 10:00AM

It’s finally Friday morning and today is the first day of the fashion show at the fashion show mall here in Las Vegas. It starts this afternoon and ends around 8pm and my mother is going to be busy all day getting her models ready. She asked me again if I wanted to be in her show I told her no thank you. My sisters wants to be in it, so she got their outfits yesterday and they strut down the runway and they did it so well and so cute. My mother also wants me to work in the back to help the girls put on their outfit, but I told her that I want to watch the show instead of helping out. She gave me that look like ‘Okay whatever’. I didn’t have no problems this week with my sisters they were on their good behavior. Dustin finally kept his cool after that one time and I have been obeying him. He won’t be able to make it to the fashion show he got things to do with his recording label that’s fine with me I can get me some space. My friend B.Scott is doing make-up and hair my mother will be in the back getting her models ready, and me I will be watching.

“MING AND AOKI ARE YOU GIRLS GETTING READY?” I said putting some snacks in my bags and in the girl’s bag.

“YES SISSY.”

I was gathering some snacks for the girls and myself. It’s going to be a long day.

“Sissy do you think my hair is okay?”

“It’s fine Aoki. That’s what mom told me to do to your hair right?”

“Yes.”

“Okay then.”

“Sis where is brother at?”

“Aoki he had to go to work.”

“Oh ok.”

“Yes.”

Yes my two sisters is calling my boyfriend their brother now.

“So sissy are we heading over moms hotel now?”

“Yes, that’s why I was saying are you girls getting ready?”

“Well I am done.” Aoki says

“Okay what about Ming?”

“I think she is still getting ready let me go see.” Aoki goes and checks up on her sister.

I wonder if my dad is going to come…he should. I should text him or called him… think I will call.

I unlock my phone and went contacts and search for my dad I press the phone and it started calling my dad I put my phone up to my ear...

“I hope he answers it…”

“Sissy she is still getting her things ready.” Says Aoki

“Okay thank you Aoki go back where your sister is and help her out.”

“Okay.”

It kept ringing and rings…

“Come on dad…answer the phone…”

I waited until he answered…then…

“Hello?” a women voice answered the phone…

“Uh…yes is my father around?”

“Um, no he isn’t who is this calling him?”

Did she just give me an attitude? And why are you answering my father cell phone?

“I am his daughter can you please tell him to call me back whenever he can?”

“You’re his daughter?”

“Yes. I am his daughter is that a problem to you?”

“No smart ass B*** I was just saying.”

“First of all don’t call me a B*** or I will kung fu yo ass.”

“Sorry too bad you can’t. But you know what I will do for you?”

“What?”

She hung up the phone in my face. This whore.  Oh heck no! Just wait until I tell my mom all about this. So I end up texting my dad.

Me: Dad I don’t know who this chick is answering your phone, but you better tell her to give me respect for now on. I don’t like the way she talked to me. Please call me when you finish reading this. I wanted to know if you were coming down to Las Vegas for the show that mom is giving. It would be really great to see you there dad. Please call me I love you. J  ~Love your daughter Mika Love.

I sent the text message, that punk B**** better not erased It either. She better not.

“KIDS HURRY UP!”

Just wait until I tell my mother all about this heffa.

TO BE CONTINUED----