Chapter 13: Who Are You?

Mika POV

I took the girls to the mall during the evening time. Dustin is at the studio doing his own thing. I text my bestie to see if she wants to see my sisters and to meet us at the mall.

"So sister can we get anything we want?" Aoki says

"I don't know about anything, but I will get you girls something."

"Okay." They both says

"So who are we waiting on again?"

"My bestfriend B.Scott."

"A boy or girl?" Aoki says

"Well..."

The girls look confused when I said well...

"What you mean by well?" Says Ming

"You will see."

"How come she can't tell us if it's a boy or girl." Says Aoki

Ming shrug... And said she didn't know. They will know a difference when B. Gets here.

10mins later...

"Hey girlllll."

I know that voice. I turned around and I looked to see who it was. It was B. Scott.

"Heyyy B."

"Heyyy girl. How you been?"

"Good good and you?"

"I'm fine. Me and Carlos still going strong."

"That's good."

"Yeah."

"Sissy who is this?" Ming says

"Oh this is my friend B. Scott."

B.Scott hold out her hands out to shake Ming hands, but Ming just stared at her trying to figure her out. B. Slowly put her hands back next to her purse.

"Okay... I guess you don't want to shake my hand..."

"Ming stop staring at her."

Ming turns towards me and then back at B. Scott

"Are you a man?" Aoki says

I gave a dirty look at Aoki

"Aoki! Don't ask questions like that! Be nice!."

"But sissy-"

"No butts!"

"Excuse me B. My sister-"

I got cut off by B.scott

"That's okay. They just children with a lot of questions that needs to be answer. I don't mind giving my answer. Honey, yes I am a man in a women body. I love how I am and I wouldn't go back for anything. I feel more of my self. I love how I am."

I looked at the girls they look confused...

"Your still beautiful B. Scott."

"Aww thank you my love muffin. Your so precious." She says caressing Ming hair and Ming smiles. "You ready to go shopping?"

The girls got happy and said yes.

"Okay let's go."

My two sisters grab each had on one side... Of b. Scott good now she can fool around with them.

Dustin POV

Studio

I'm at the studio working on my first album. Do I regret what I did to Mika?

No, no I don't. She don't talk to me any kind of way. She should know better than that. No women will talk to me any kind of away. I'm the man so back the F**** off. Anyways this album is coming along well. I can't wait to release it hopefully in the summer. I'm trying to tour in the fall. So we will see how everything goes.