Chapter 8: What kind of Father are you?

Kimora Pov

After I got off the phone with my daughter Mika. I called her father David. Mika father and I haven't been on good terms for the past couple of years. He wanted me to stop doing fashion and just work with him. I didn't want to because fashion is my life. I love creating new ideas, new fashion, new fragrance, anything that has to deal with fashion I cannot get away from. That's just my life and my style. 

*Phone conversation*

"Hello?" Her father said 

"David."

"Yea, Kim?" he gave a sigh on the phone. 

"Have you talked with your daughter or seen your daughter lately?" 

"Kim.. I have been busy I don't have the time for---"

"STOP IT. JUST STOP! AND LISTEN TO YOUR SELF DAVID. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T SPOKE OR VISIT YOUR DAUGHTER RECENTLY?" 

"Kim my schedule is so busy I don't have the time." 

"IF YOUR SCHEDULE SO BUSY THEN HOW COME YOU ANSWER MY NUMBER?!?!" 

"Ki--" 

"ENOUGH DAVID. You just lied to me. You better see your daughter. Have time with her. Whenever your not so "busy" you need to talk and spend time with your daughter David." 

I waited for him to say something. I was so pissed off and he knew it... 

"Okay Kim... I will try..." 

"Matter of fact text her David. I always answer my daughter calls even when I am in meetings. It doesn't hurt for you to take time out and spend some time with your daughter. You will put money in her bank , but don't speak with her? What kind of father is that David?" 

"Listen Kim I have to go." 

"Yeah whatever just do what I say and I mean it." I said and hung up.  

I started to think and biting on my nails. He better talk to her. I will be finding out by my daughter. i should of invited him to the fashion show in vegas. Maybe. I am planing to take the girls with me that week. So I got to get everything settle. They go to a private school. Ming is such a smart girl passing all her classes. Aoki she is smart girl too she as well is passing her classes. I am so proud of my girls. 

David Pov

Kimora  knows that I am a busy man. I know she is too. I just don't have that father or daughter bond time. I am steady going places doing this and doing that. I just don't have the time. There are times I wish I did spend time with my daughter Mika Love, but I can't because I am traveling everywhere. Right now I am working on a new movie that supposed to be out next year. I don't want my daughter to hate me. I love her dearly. I just can't right now, but when I do have the free time. I will make sure it's very special for her. Kimora just makes it a big issues out of everything. My goodness. The thing is she just want everything to go her way. Sorry to say, but everything can't go her way. I got to have a say so too. That's the reason why Kim and I broke up. She wanted everything to go her way not mines. She's such a boss. I do know this. She does have great taste in fashion. She's such a fashion freak. She is constantly working on new ideas about her fashion. She even has a notepad she takes with her everywhere she goes. No one can't stop her doing her dream job. I know that's forsure. Because I told her that she needs to take a break from fashion and come be with me and hang out with me maybe even do a movie with me. She didn't  like the idea. She thinks that she will loose her passion for fashion and that it will not come back anymore. I told her directly "Baby, you will never loose your fashion. You have that gift that talent. That come's up with the most incredible fashion ideas. Baby your a fashion-tic. You never going to loose that passion for fashion." Then she started whining and crying. I was just trying to give her a small break from fashion. She didn't want it so... that was on her. Do I love her? I still love her, but I cannot be with her at all. I know she has 2 more kids by another man. They so adorable. And I love my daughter Mika Love. That's my girl. I may not be in my daughter life right now. But I will say I love my daughter unconditionally. She will always be my princess. I don't care what her mother says to me about my daughter. I love my daughter. That will never change.