two

day: saturday

kim jinhwan

" yeobo. will you be okay with Hoon all by yourself? " Rosé asks worrying about her husband.

" jagi. do you not trust me? i'll take care of our child properly alright. don't worry. just enjoy your vacation. don't think about us too much. " Jinhwan assured his wife.

After Rosé left, Jinhwan went back to his son's room only to find his son playing with his toys.

" appa... i'm hungry... " Jinhwan's son who is 4 years old whined.

" hoon ah... umma's not home to cook for us how about we go out to get something to eat? " Jinhwan suggested.

" ani. umma told me to tell you that you should cook instead of bringing me out to eat. " Hoon told Jinhwan.

" aish. no wonder she's worried about me. " Jinhwan murmured.

" arraseo, let's go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients. now, go and change into something thick, it's cold outside. " Jinhwan told Hoon.

Jinhwan was done changing into something thick when he suddenly felt thirsty. So, he headed towards the fridge only to find a list of to-dos.

to-dos for jinhwannie oppa 

1) cook something
2) signed up Hoon for swimming class
3) clean the house
4) buy groceries (i have saved the groceries list in your phone's note.)
5) make Hoon do some errands

p.s 
oppa, you don't have to do all this within two days. it's just a list that i want you to do when i'm away. also, i'll add a bit of things when i come back. oppa fighting~

" hahaha, why is my wife so cute. " Jinhwan mumbled to himself.

" appa! i'm done! " Hoon told his dad.

" hoon ah, do you want to walk or do you want to ride the car? " Jinhwan questioned his son.

" car! car! " Hoon answered excitedly.

Jinhwan put Hoon in his car seat and drove off to the supermarket.

AT THE SUPERMARKET

Jinhwan carries the basket and went to find the things that are listed in the groceries list that Rosé saved in Jinhwan's phone.

" hoon ah! could you help me find the strawberries? i'll be over at the meat section over there arraseo. " Jinhwan told Hoon.

Hoon then walked off with the cameraman following him to find the strawberries.

" look at him walking, he has grown so much. " Jinhwan told the cameraman who was following him.

Soon, Hoon came back to Jinhwan with strawberries and a yogurt in his hands.

" hoon, why do you have a yogurt? " Jinhwan asked.

Hoon just gave Jinhwan a big smile.

" arraseo, we'll buy this yogurt but only for this time. " Jinhwan said.

After they were done groceries shopping, they went back home and Jinhwan started cooking while Hoon started eating the yogurt.