thirty-three

The iKON members were still practicing for their comeback which is in two days time.

Jennie, Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo, decided to bring their children to work since they miss their dad well everyone except Hari.

" i still can't believe we are bringing our kids to our workplace! " Rosé said excitedly.

" Jiwon bought Leo to our workplace before, so i bet he is familiar with the things there. " Jisoo said.

" it's like bring your kids to work day! " Lisa said.

" wonder what Dahyun, Jungyeon, Eunbi are doing... " Jisoo wondered.

" i heard that Dahyun and Jungyeon are bringing their kids to work like us while Eunbi, she said she's going for a photoshoot with Lena. " Rosé said.

" we are almost reaching! " Jennie told her members.

" are you excited Leo? " Jisoo asked her son.

" i can't wait to see appa! " Leo said.

The kids began to make noise as they are excited to see their fathers. All except Hari. Jisoo, Lisa and Rose all notice Hari's weird behaviour. Jennie sighed.

Soon, they reached the company. The kids got out of the vehicle and dashed inside the company while greeting the security guard.

" annyeonghaseyo! " the girls greeted.

" i see you brought your kids to work. enjoy girls! " the security guard said.

The girls held their kid's hand while walking in the company. As they were walking, they saw their boss.

" annyeonghaseyo sajangnim. " the girls greeted YG with a bow.

" ah ye, annyeonghaseyo. you brought your kids to work? " YG asked to which the girls nodded.

" arraseo, enjoy. there's food for them at the cafeteria. " YG said as he make his way out of the company.

The girls and the kid went upstairs to the practice room where they have their practices.

" unnie, can you take care of the kids? " Jennie asked her manager.

" we are planning to surprise the guys. " Jisoo continued. The manager agreed and the girls made their to iKON's practice room.

The girls entered the room only to reveal 7 sweaty guys dancing to their upcoming new song (which is B-DAY).

Yunhyeong who saw the girls stopped practicing and soon one by one noticed the girls.

" jagi! " Jinhwan said as he approach Rosé all sweaty.

" aniya oppa! go away! you are sweaty! " Rosé said as she tries to get loose from Jinhwan's embrace.

" JiChu!!!! " Bobby shouted as he run towards Jisoo with open arms.

" aish. so noisy! " Jisoo sighed as she embraced Bobby.

" Lisa! i miss you! " Junhoe said as he stood in front of his wife, hugging her.

" i miss you too oppa. " Lisa said.

" babe! " Hanbin shouted as he hugged Jennie.

Jennie hugged Hanbin back and quickly pushed Hanbin off.

" wae? you don't miss me? " Hanbin asked.

" aish, so lucky. i wish my wife was here. " Yunhyeong sighed.

Donghyuk and Chanwoo sighed too. Soon, a knock was heard, everyone looked at the door only to reveal Eunbi, Jungyeon, and Dahyun.

" jagi! " Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, and Chanwoo both shouted while embracing their loved ones.

" did you come alone? where's Leo? " Bobby asked Jisoo. Soon, everyone was asking for their kids all except Hanbin. Jennie sighed.