twenty-six

bobby pov

time: 11.30 am

" Leo! come here. " Bobby said.

Leo then climbed up the bed where his father is at. Bobby was laying down on the bed totally relax. Leo then decided to jump on the bed due to happiness.

" appa! this bed is so fun! " Leo shouted.

" yah yah! stop jumping. your umma is going to get mad. come lay down with appa. " Bobby said as he tapped the empty space beside him.

Leo obeyed his father and laid beside him. Soon, the two fell asleep. Without them realising, Jisoo, Bobby's wife, just came back from having breakfast. She was shocked to see her husband and son in her hotel room. Looking at the two angels in her life, sleeping, she decided to take a picture. Jisoo was about to place her bag on her table when she saw Bobby wearing his shoe to sleep.

" KIM JIWON! " Jisoo shouted.

" WHAT? " Bobby asked as he woke up from his sleep, shocked.

" DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO SLEEP WITH YOUR SHOES ON? " Jisoo asked clearly pissed.

" yah. Leo is still sleeping. can you not? " Bobby asked clearly pissed.

Jisoo who was pissed went into the shower leaving Bobby alone.

' ugh, she's pissed again. ' Bobby sighed.

Bobby took a glance at his watch only to realise that he is almost late for the surprise. Bobby quickly woke up Leo and after he was done, he barged into the bathroom making Jisoo scream in shock.

" we got to go. " Bobby told Jisoo.

" where are we going? " Jisoo asked.

Bobby did not answer Jisoo's question and quickly blindfolded Jisoo.