twenty-nine

junhoe pov

time: 11.30 am

" Jae, let's sleep. " Junhoe said.

" andwae appa! we need to wait for umma! " Jae said.

" ara, shall we prank umma? " Junhoe asked to which Jae nodded excitingly.

" what shall we prank umma about? " Junhoe asked.

" Sindol! " Jae answered.

" my daughter is so smart. " Junhoe said proudly.

After a few minutes, Junhoe and Jae hear the room door being unlocked. Junhoe gave a smile to Jae and Jae ran to the door.

" umma! " Jae shouted.

" Jae ah! " Lisa shouted back while carrying Jae and hugging her tightly.

" umma misses you so much! " Lisa said which made her tear up.

" yah! you look ugly when you cry. " Junhoe said.

" oppa! " Lisa shouted as she stood up still carrying Jae and hugged Junhoe.

" arraseo, i miss you too. " Junhoe said as he stroked his wife's hair, comforting her.

" umma we need to go. " Jae told Lisa.

" where to? " Lisa asked.

" secret. " Junhoe replied and blindfolded Lisa.

" but first, you need to fix up your makeup. look at your mascara, it's all ruined. " Junhoe said.

" YAH OPPA! " Lisa shouted while giving Junhoe a flying kick.

" why didn't you use the waterproof mascara i bought you? " Junhoe asked.

" yah! that's not even a mascara you dumb shit! that's lipstick! " Lisa told Junhoe.

" see Jae! one moment your umma is crying, one moment she's shouting. " Junhoe complained to Jae which made Jae giggle at the sight of her parents.