seventeen

AT THE MEAT RESTAURANT

Jinhwan and Hoon are the first to reach. Since he was the first, he decided to take a seat and waited for them patiently.

" appa... i'm hungry. " Hoon sighed.

" chamkkanman. let's wait for the others to arrive first. " Jinhwan told his son.

" hyung! "

Jinhwan saw Bobby and Hanbin arriving together. Soon, Yunhyeong came with Chanwoo, then Junhoe and Donghyuk.

" what took you guys so long? " Jinhwan asks as soon as everyone settled down.

" well, Daehee and I kinda took a nap after her art class. " Donghyuk said while scratching his head.

" i was busy doing house chores. " Hanbin said.

" i just came late on purpose. " Junhoe sassed.

" i went to visit my parents and lost time. " Chanwoo said.

" i was too focused playing my video game. " Bobby said.

" i went shopping with Yoogeun well you could say we just went to the arcade. " Yunhyeong said.

" appa i'm hungry! " the children yelled.

" arraseo, let's order now since our children are all hungry. " Jinhwan said.

They all ordered and soon, their order arrives. The children ate happily while the fathers joked around while drinking.

" appa i'm sleepy... " Lena said as she climbed onto Chanwoo's lap.

Soon, the children went on their father's lap except for Daehee who was busily playing with her doll toy which Yunhyeong bought for as her present.

" so how's the plan for our wife's first arrival back home? " Bobby asked.

" should we do at the company? " Hanbin asked.

" ani. we are always stuck in our company. why don't we go fly to them instead? " Donghyuk suggested.

" but who is going to tell our wives that they need to stay there a bit longer? " Chanwoo asked.

" easy. we'll ask the producer here to tell the producer there about our surprise. " Jinhwan said.

" when we'll we be flying then? " Yunhyeong asked.

" tomorrow afternoon? is that possible? " Junhoe asked.

" if it's not possible, we could always ask for our boss's help. YG CARD. " Bobby shouted.

" yah! you'll wake up our children up. " Jinhwan shushed Bobby.

" mian mian! " Bobby apologised quietly.