eleven

song yunhyeong

time: 8am

" i wonder what is Jungyeon doing right now? is she awake right now? Yoogeun ah! should we video call umma? " Yunhyeong asks his son.

His son nodded his head excitedly at the thought of calling his mother whom he misses. Yunhyeong called his wife and after a few rings, his wife picked up.

' oh, oppa! mianhe. i was in the shower. what is it? '
' ani. Yoogeun and I wanted to call you since we missed you so much. should we change to video call instead? '
' arraseo. let me wear my clothes first. '
' aish, yeobo. you can just wear it in front of me. '
' aniya! are you crazy! yoogeun is there! okay! i'm done! '

Jungyeon changed the call into a video call after she finished changing.

' oh yeobo! i forgot to tell you that, i might not be able to fetch you at the airport on tomorrow morning. '
' wae oppa? '
' well, i'm bringing Yoogeun out. '  Yunhyeong lied.
' arraseo. enjoy your day oppa! Yoogeun ah! umma misses you so much! i bought toys for you! '
' enjoy your last day there yeobo! see you tomorrow! '

Yunhyeong ended the video call and started making breakfast for Yoogeun and him. After they were done eating breakfast, Yunhyeong showered together with Yoogeun and got ready to go out.

" yoogeun ah, today we are going to order some cake for umma's birthday. we'll also buy a bunch of balloons and buy presents for umma. " Yunhyeong told Yoogeun.

" yay! party! " Yoogeun exclaimed excitedly.

" kaja, let's go. " Yunhyeong grabbed his car keys and his coat and walked out.

AT THE BAKERY

" ahjumma! is the cake ready? " Yunhyeong asked.

" ne. " the ahjumma replied while taking the cake to show to Yunhyeong.

Yunhyeong who was impressed with the decoration of the cake smiled to himself.

" ah, Yoogeun, what cake do you want? " Yunhyeong asked Yoogeun who was busy admiring the cakes on display.

" appa! i want this one! " Yoogeun said as he pointed to the chocolate flavor cake.

" arraseo. ahjumma. can you please add this also. " Yunhyeong told the ahjumma.

Yunhyeong paid for both the cake and they back home to put the cake in the fridge and headed out again to buy the balloons and presents for Jungyeon. Once they were done shopping, they head back home again but this time they brought the chocolate cake Yoogeun chose along to the dinner which Jinhwan had planned.