sixteen

jung chanwoo

time: 1pm

" Lena! where are you? i'm gonna catch you! " Chanwoo asked.

Chanwoo is playing hide and seeks with Lena because while Chanwoo was busy preparing the water to bathe Lena, Lena ran away and hide somewhere.

Chanwoo went inside his room and saw tiny feet behind the curtains.

" gotcha. " Chanwoo said under his breath.

Chanwoo tip toe towards the curtains and scared Lena.

" i found you! " Chanwoo said as he carried Lena and walked towards the bathroom.

After showering, Chanwoo and Lena sat on the sofa in the living room watching television when suddenly Chanwoo asks his daughter,

" what shall we do now? "

" shall we visit halmeoni and halabeoji? "

Lena nodded her head in excitement.

" kaja! let's buy some fruits for halmeoni and halabeoji before we meet them. "

Chanwoo and Lena went upstairs to change into something nice.

Chanwoo carried Lena and walked towards his parked car.

AT CHANWOO'S PARENTS HOUSE

*ding dong*

" oh, Sir Chanwoo, please come in. " the maid invited Chanwoo in.

" Mrs Jung, Sir Chanwoo is here. " the maid told Chanwoo's mother.

" halmeoni! " Lena shouted.

" oh! my favourite granddaughter is here! you grow up so fast! " Mrs Jung said while hugging Lena tightly.

" eomeoni! i bought fruits for you and abeoji. "

" you brat! why didn't you visit me earlier? " Mrs Jung asked while knocking Chanwoo's head.

" well, i was busy but since Eunbi is overseas, i need to take care of Lena by myself. " Chanwoo explained.

" poor you, must be hard living with your appa right? " Mrs Jung asked Lena only to receive a nod from Lena.

" yah Lena! i took care of you properly didn't i? "

Lena only stuck out her tongue.

" your brother is here too. he's in your abeoji's study room with your abeoji. " Mrs Jung told her youngest son.

" hyung? he's back from America? " Chanwoo asked.

" go upstairs, i'll take care of Lena. "

Chanwoo went to his father's study room to see his brother and father. Chanwoo spent 5 hours with his family. Soon, it was time for him and Lena to leave.

" eomoeni, abeoji, hyungnim, me and Lena is going to take our leave. i have some plans with my members for dinner. " Chanwoo told his mother, father, and brother.

" arraseo. take care on the way there. do come often alright " Chanwoo's mother said.

" ye. i'll bring Eunbi along next time i visit. " Chanwoo said as he walked out to his car while carrying Lena.