eighteen

At that same night, the 7 guys, went back to their company while carrying their sleepy child.

" do you really think sajangnim is here, hyung? " Chanwoo asked.

" of course. " Hanbin replied.

As they were talking, their boss, YG just came out of the lift.

" oh, annyeonghaseyo sajangnim. " iKON greeted their boss.

" oh? what brings you guys here with your kids? " YG asked.

" well, sajangnim, we wanted to surprise our wives by being there the moment they wake up but the producer said we need your approval. " Jinhwan, being the oldest asked.

" aigo, sure sure. you have my approval. " YG said as he patted Jinhwan's shoulder.

" but sajangnim, we'll be leaving at 5 am. " Jinhwan said.

" arraseo. good luck with the surprise. " YG said as he walked towards his car.

" wow, that went well. we didn't even need everyone to come. " Hanbin said.

" and who's idea was it to come together and ask? " Bobby asked sarcastically which earn a laugh from everyone except Hanbin.

" SHH! the kids will get up. " Jinhwan told the guys.

" let's go home, we still have to pack times two of our clothes. " Yunhyeong said.

" we'll meet later at the airport alright. " Donghyuk said as they bid goodbyes to each other before heading to their respective houses.

At Jinhwan's house

Jinhwan gently puts Hoon on his bed before taking out his coat. After he was done, he went to his room, to pack his clothes first before packing Hoon's clothes.

" wait, where are we even flying to? " Jinhwan mumbled under his breathe.

Jinhwan fished out his phone from his pocket to text his wife.

kjhwan: yeobo, where are you?

rosé: overseas of course.
wae?

kjhwan: well, your friend called.
asking about where you were.

rosé: well, she could just text me or something.
why would she call you?

kjhwan: can you please just tell me where?

rosé: i'm in Japan.

kjhwan: alright gomawo yeobo.
have a safe flight back home.
(read by rosé at 2 am.)

" so she just left me on read. wow, good job. Park Chaeyoung. " Jinhwan said.

With that, Jinhwan texted the group telling them the information that he gained.