☾author's note☽

010117
hello guys!
happy new years!!
may i wish you guys a more successful life in 2017!
i'm writing this story because i want to try to imagine the members of iKON taking care of their kids while their wives are away. This book is more like the show, the return of superman and the main characters are the iKON members and their kids. Well, to cut it short it's the return of superman iKON version!! hope you enjoy reading it!! &&& i actually woke up at 3+am to the news that iKON made an instagram account!! do follow them alright!!

080117
hello guys!
i'm starting school tomorrow so i'll not update quite often.
actually, writing this author note because i wanted to make some changes to the story to make it more like what the title is supposed to be.
so, i'll only publish this author note chapter and i'll come back with the updated changes.
i'm so sorry for the inconvenience that i caused.

270117
hey guys!
i'm so sorry for not updating much these days because i'm busy with school & projects... i'll update once in a while!! i'm really sorry for not updating... i'll be back soon!!
i'm so sorry once again!!

160417
hello guys!
it's been so long since i updated this book!
i'm currently having lots of free time, so that's why i'm planning on updating this book!
i'm really sorry for not updating for the last  3 months??
i'll really like to thank those you stayed and waited for me to update.
gomawo and mianhe!

270417
hello guys!
i'm updating because i wanted to tell you that from chapter twenty-three onwards, it'll be a short chapter because usually each chapter is like 600+ words and the reason i'm making it short because like it'sthe pov of each of the iKON members. After each of the iKON member's pov is done, the chapter onwards will be back to 600+ words chapter.

300417
hey guys!
i was wondering,
if like you guys like to see the girls who are portraying as iKON's wife in this story.
like i just wrote the name of the wives.
OR you guys could even imagine yourself as your bias wife.
sorry for the sudden author's note.

090517
hello guys!
this author note is no update but!
i'm here to tell you guys that i made a line account
to communicate with you guys!
i would really love to communicate with you guys!
so jebal! comment down your LINE ID and i'll add you.

310517
hello, guys!
i'm just updating to tell you guys that i decided to change the name of two of iKON's wives.
Yuna who is Yunhyeong's wife will now be called Jungyeon while Jihyun, Junhoe's wife will be called Lisa.

210617
hello people!
sorry for the spam of notifications about the update of
this book if some of you put this book in your library,
i have decided to put in pictures in each chapters,
so that you guys know that the chapters is about which member.
and also because i realised, my book is so plain.... 
sorry once again, and i hope you guys enjoy it!

thank you once again for reading my annoying author's notes ʕʔ