10. Love and Confession

Alexis POV (1 Week Later)

Since today is chill day with the girls after a week later since now they live with me because the manger was cool with it. I forgot to mention Lauren is dating Lucy but nobody knows but us girls and I realize they had been dating for almost 5 months wow good secret sis, note to sarcasm. They make a cute couple but something fishy is going on with Lucy like she is hiding something I don't really know and Camila has been acting very weird and also Lauren but I don't want to be a nosy twin sister what ever they have something hidden they need to talk.

Camila POV

I am very jealous why is Lauren with her and not me I always had a crush on her when we were on X-Factor but I had to act like we are friends because I was scared that she won't feel the same towards me the girls knows and I have a feeling that Alexis knows but Lauren doesn't notice since she is busy sucking off Lucy.

Lauren POV (sorry for the sudden switch)

I am happy to be with Lucy she means a lot to me but my head and heart belongs to Camila. I know you might ask tell her how you feel but I know she is straight because she had been with Austin Manwhore and with Shawn Mendick I don't like them because she broke her heart. But at least Lucy loves me even though we never said we love each other but still I like her I mean love her I think.

"Hey sis whats up" Alexis said looking at me concern

"I'm ok just thinking" looking at her

"I don't trust her Lo" I looked at her confused

"what do you mean you don't trust her who is her"

"Lucy" I was annoyed everyone said they don't trust her is my love life not theirs

"I don't care she is my girlfriend and she loves me" she rolled her eyes at me

"something is fishy about her lo I want to protect you" looking at my eyes

"you know what I'm leaving I don't want you guys getting up in my business" she flinched when I yelled at her.

I left the house I thought to go to Lucy she could help me my mind off. When I went to her house I see another car parked in front of her house I was about to knock I move the knob it was unlocked so I went inside. It was quiet so I thought maybe she was in her room when I got closer I heard moaning. I opened the door and see Lucy naked with a man on top of her.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled

They stopped and Lucy pushed the man trying to stop me from leaving

"Babe is not what it looks like" she said in a tearing voice

"What?! I see you having sex with a guy behind my back what the fuck" yelling at her, she looked down.

"how long had this been going" looking at her, she didn't say anything

"tell me now?!" yelling at her

"4 months" looking at me with fear

"are you fucking kidding me a month after we were together" in my disappointed voice, I walked out

"we are done don't call me or find me ever again" walking toward my car and drove away went to the house. I opened the door and I see the girl standing the tears were coming down I ran passed them and went in my room and closed the door and ran to my bed and burst down crying.

Camila POV

I see the love of my life ran passed us and toward her room tears coming down I see the some of them sad, I see Dinah and Alexis Pissed like they will kill someone.

"who the fuck hurt my sister's feeling" Alexis said really pissed

"Calm down and Language we need someone to talk to her" Ally said when she finished the sentence they all looked at me

"why me why can't it be Alexis" pointing at Lexi

"I would but she wont talk to me we got into an argument and she is mad at me" she said in a sad voice

"Ok fine I'll talk to her than" walked passed them and went to the door of Lauren's room I knock the door softly.

"Come in" in a low voice

I went inside and see her covered with the blanket I walked closer and sit on her bed

"what is wrong" really Camila that is a stupid question you know she is heart broken

"Lucy cheated on me and did it behind my back for 4 months" WTF ok I will beat her ass one day nobody messes with my girls wait did I just said my girl.

We talked and made each other laugh that the Lauren I love and miss the most ok is time to confess is now or never.

"Lauren I have to confess something to you" looking at her

"What is it Camz" looking at me worried

"Umm well I umm Ihaveacrushonyou" I said it fast

"what say it slower please" Lauren said holding my hand

"I have a crush on you" I said it

"Since when" she said looking at me

"Since X-Factor but I was scared we will lose our friendship maybe I should go I know you don't feel the same" Standing up getting ready to leave until I felt my arm being pulled.

I feel a kiss on my lips

OH

MY

GOD

She is kissing me I kissed back I put my arms around her neck and her arms around my waist when we were having a hard time to breathe we broke it. Our forehead were touching I open my eyes and I see her eyes looking at me.

"I  also have a crush on you too Camz" I smiled

"do you want to be my girlfriend please I always wanted to call you mine since the day I saw you" hugging me tighter

"Of course I always wanted to be yours" I pecked her lips

"lets go to sleep because tomorrow the girls well ask us" she said hiding her face in my neck

"ok lets go to sleep" we snuggled up together her face in my neck and we fell asleep I'm in the arms of my beautiful girlfriend.

Any other Shippers? Alexis with someone?

What should happen? good or bad?

Comment below what you think and any Ideas?What do you think?

- A